Didn't Ati promise availability in 30 days since launch?

bigz said:
Mendel said:
neliz said:
I'm pretty sure R520 will be there in AGP.. together with the Lost Coast launch..

So Valve is just waiting for R520 launch in order to launch the Lost Coast? You mean it would be ready, but no R520, no Lost Coast?

That's not the case, at least from what I've heard in email exchanges with Lombardi.

Well, what is then? both were slated for a may/june launch... and with the postponing of one launch, so goes the other.

As far as I can see it, as long as there is no r5x0 on the market, there is no lost coast for valve.
Or is.. this all just a coincidence? the first tapeout of the r520, the first screenshots of lost cost.. the may tapeout of the r520, more screenshots of lost costs.. no r520.. no lost coast..

A little honesty once in a while wouldn't hurt. It'd gain respect even (amongst the shrill cries from the other side, of course). "Hey, we f'ed ATI over pretty well on that huge HL2 delay, and, man, y'know those millions made a huge difference for us at a pretty dark moment in the company's history. Now that we are beloved and swimming in moolah again, we owed 'em a 'solid', and here it is. If you can't take care of your friends when they've taken care of you, then you're really a worthless sh*t anyway."

geo said:
If you can't take care of your friends when they've taken care of you, then you're really a worthless sh*t anyway."
For life homey, 4life. 8)

(I have to stop playing GTA:SA soon, it's starting to affect me. :? )

digitalwanderer said:
geo said:
If you can't take care of your friends when they've taken care of you, then you're really a worthless sh*t anyway."
For life homey, 4life. 8)

(I have to stop playing GTA:SA soon, it's starting to affect me. :? )

As long as you don't touch my legs like OG-Loc, you've got my respect.

Back