Diablo 4 [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Some of the side quests are good. I really like the one where you are tracking a priest and its literally the one from the initial cutscene so you end up where Lilith emerged back into the world.
that was a cool one, because I said to myself, wait I saw this place in a cutscene!

🤤🤤 the theme is very good.

Hope the new season adds more interesting missions, more like the single player story mode, and not like "tasks" as it is now. I mean that in order to complete the several tiers in the Season of the Malignant, you get tasked with things like "clear 10 dungeons", "clear something else 5 times", etc etc.

Last edited:
They've confirmed they are switching to a yearly expansion model, ala Destiny 2:

At first, I figured I'd wait til the game got its normal expansion and pick it up on the cheap later on, but this pretty much confirms I will just never play this. They really only care about money at this point. Cosmetic microtransactions, season passes and yearly paid expansions. smh

They've confirmed they are switching to a yearly expansion model, ala Destiny 2:

At first, I figured I'd wait til the game got its normal expansion and pick it up on the cheap later on, but this pretty much confirms I will just never play this. They really only care about money at this point. Cosmetic microtransactions, season passes and yearly paid expansions. smh

I'm so glad I didn't get addicted to D4 like I did with destiny... Thanks to my XSS out of storage.

D4 populations apparently are pretty dead. Ouch. Well hopefully the first expansion release will fix it. But I’m not too confident if they are going to release them annually.

Reaper Of Souls fixed D3. But they only released a single expansion. I am pretty confident annual releases will destroy this title.

D4 populations apparently are pretty dead. Ouch. Well hopefully the first expansion release will fix it. But I’m not too confident if they are going to release them annually.

Reaper Of Souls fixed D3. But they only released a single expansion. I am pretty confident annual releases will destroy this title.

If they destroy it no one is going to notice.

I managed to push myself to hit 100 in this season. With original and season, that's 2 classes I've played so I'll at least play the next 3 seasons I guess.

I am looking forward to expansions with hopefully the same quality level for campaign and story. I can't see that happening with a yearly release though, maybe if it's shorter than I'd like.

I can't see myself ever buying any store shit though.

They said there will be other games on Steam and Overwatch was only the beginning so it's not so surprising.

yeah im not playing anymore d4 until there is an expac or something

yeah im not playing anymore d4 until there is an expac or something
I'm going to play each season to explore the different mechanics they add in, and I've only played 2 classes so far; Druid at release and Necromancer in S2, so I've at least got another 3 seasons ahead of me for the remaining classes.

And since Blizzard no longer want you trying out different builds at endgame, probably more seasons after that with different builds.

I'm going to play each season to explore the different mechanics they add in, and I've only played 2 classes so far; Druid at release and Necromancer in S2, so I've at least got another 3 seasons ahead of me for the remaining classes.

And since Blizzard no longer want you trying out different builds at endgame, probably more seasons after that with different builds.
yeah i started as a barb at launch, then i started a rogue in s1 and then bg3 came out and then i uninstalled d4 and i havent really thought about the game since

Microsoft don't own Blizzard :unsure:
What are MS supposed to be doing here?
I don't know. What will happen to Battlenet store when Activision Blizzard acquisition is completed? They are deeming the deal as done, because there is no Blizzard game ever -afaik- which had been published on steam. Unless they are preparing to close Battlenet and integrate Blizzard game in the MS Store, this isn't their typical behaviour.

I don't know. What will happen to Battlenet store when Activision Blizzard acquisition is completed? They are deeming the deal as done, because there is no Blizzard game ever -afaik- which had been published on steam. Unless they are preparing to close Battlenet and integrate Blizzard game in the MS Store, this isn't their typical behaviour.
Overwatch 2 is already on Steam.

I would hope they would have all ABK games available on Xbox store and all existing ownerships would be moved over automatically. They won't give an option to have them moved to steam instead.

What I think will happen however is that all games will be available on Xbox and Steam stores, most on GamePass, and there will be no existing transfers. They will continue to support battle.net for years to come until they decide not to, and you won't be able to play those games anymore on battle.net eventually.

Back