Destiny [PS3,X360,PS4,XO]

On the contrary i find Suptemacy a lot of fun in IB. The whole getting the crest part makes it a very team oriented mode and keeps the excitement going ! But lag makes it very uncertain whether i have picked up the crest or not. When there is no lag, its a blast !

Another first for me in Destiny: got a hate message [emoji38] ! Either kids have finally quit COD and entered Destiny or i really annoyed someone by playing well. I have never recieved a hate message before, it actually made me very conscious when it shouldn't .

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I don't think Supremacy is a bad mode itself so don't get me wrong here. It gave me the only Rumble win I ever had:)

It's just that FTs makes this futile in IB and FTs have a *built-in* lag advantage beyond their communication advantage. So you're twice screwed over.

Lag when it affects Supremacy is crazy, it's like weird bizzaro world. Much more noticeable than other modes.

Another first for me in Destiny: got a hate message
emoji38.png
! Either kids have finally quit COD and entered Destiny or i really annoyed someone by playing well. I have never recieved a hate message before, it actually made me very conscious when it shouldn't .

I send a few hate messages :) It's funny too cause my buddy got banned for two weeks from communicating on XBL a while ago, just for reporting laggers or something, and I am just ripping into people and nothing :)

Actually what bugs me the most is teammates who dont try (like blatantly bypass crests, so we end up giving up a huge lead and losing, or something). Those are the ones I feel like hate messaging. Usually though it's not worth the hassle to message them, typing on a controller etc. And it's hard to pinpoint exactly who's screwing up. Yeah I have smartglass, but I'm not aware of a way to see random recent players there.

I think I reached 373. Seems like Crucible is the fastest way for me to level up. And the most fun too, turns out! I went up 3 levels just yesterday by playing crucible and IB (got to rank 5 which gives some good loot).

Wow, supremacy is basically shotguns only, at least with the people we were playing against most of the night. Trade-city. Some of the new maps are absolutely terrible, too IMO.

Matchmaking was absolutely horrible for us for a while too, to the point where it just became frustrating and not fun anymore.
Checked the players we were playing against for most of the night and they were mostly over 1.5 K/D, so I'm assuming skill-based matchmaking is in play here. Either that or the casuals stopped playing at the time we were.

At least I got a lot of infusion material and should be able to get all of my characters to 384-385 light (started the night at ~383).

I finally hit 385. Kind of in a stupid way though, I still have a 377 artifact I cant shake, but I got enough 386's and 387's in other slots to hit 385.

I have seen few artifacts in IB and I certainly cant get one to drop for me yet. I'm about to start farming Eris again at this rate.

Yeah, Supremacy just kinda sucks IMO. Another problem is the matches are long. Sucks when basically your goal is the end game rewards screen.

Also, it's taking me forever to hit rank 5. Probably longer than the old way I think. Of course, losing 70% of matches doesn't help.

I guess rather than keep slooowly grinding towards rank 5 on my titan I'm gonna switch over to my hunter. Bladedancers are aids in Supremacy. I wanna be the one spamming those annoying skip grenades.

I didn't realize the IB scout is a Mida archetype too. Lots of guns I need...On my hunter maybe I can get those 4 bounties and get something good.

I kinda hate IB weeks in a way, I feel like I have to put everything else in the game on hold. No grinding Eris, put the raid off yet another week, etc etc.

I've been the biggest Mida supporter, and I've always said Hawksaw archetype is overrated crap. I think I finally got a gun such that Mida has met it's match...had a counterbalance/hand laid grasp drop, one of the only grasps I've ever got. Thing is a monster. Hawksaw is trash, Grasp is not. Has almost no damage drop off, great TTK's across the board...33 in the mag. Is gonna flinch your opponent to hell.

I win almost every one on one primary gunfight with it, which has been my bread and butter since I understood crucible. I always have the best primaries.

Especially for supremacy where it's more close quarters, I've been using it.

I tried the new IB Shotgun and I'm still wondering if they try to troll us. It has an inventory of 10 while others of the same class have 30.
That means if you pick ammo you get 3 bullets and that for a shotgun who needs at least 2 shots to kill somebody(if you're not already dead by then). WTF

After I realized that instant infusion.

I got back on my hunter, at 385 and got Shinobu's...

LOL now Xur is selling Shinobu's. I guess time to buy 3 more and reroll to get scout/HC/AR loader

Last edited:
I bet Skribbles is on a bladedancer hunter this week :LOL:

Come one Skribbles, have some morals.

I was bladedance before bladedance was cool.

I think I reached 373. Seems like Crucible is the fastest way for me to level up. And the most fun too, turns out! I went up 3 levels just yesterday by playing crucible and IB (got to rank 5 which gives some good loot).
FUnny and weird, I have been getting absolute low level trash ever since I hit rank 5 with IB to the point that I quit playing. There seemed no point in continuing ! I am 370 now but have literally just stopped there, everything drops at lower level now :(

@RenegadeRocks it seems bungie made this IB have "drop logic".

something like

if
IB Rank < 2 -> droprate = 50%

if
IB Rank > 2 -> droprate = 10%

because i keep getting drops when i was under IB Rank 2. I even got exotic engram every 2 match. CRAZY.

I bet Skribbles is on a bladedancer hunter this week :LOL:

Come one Skribbles, have some morals.

I was bladedance before bladedance was cool.
Hey I've been running blade since day 1. I suck at gunslinger and I'm only OK with nightstalker.
Also, I got Shinobu's before Xur even came. I will definitely use those in 6v6, but in Trials I always run alpha lupi for the fast revive.

I haven't had time to run my hunter through IB yet... just got my Warlock to rank 5. Dunno if I'll have anymore time for IB.

I think there may be some credence to what orangpelupa was saying earlier about getting higher drops at 382-383 light. Now that I'm 385, I'd say about 80% of my drops are 384-385, whereas I swear I was getting more 385+ stuff when I was lower light. Or maybe it's based on your lowest item? I dunno...

I think there may be some credence to what orangpelupa was saying earlier about getting higher drops at 382-383 light. Now that I'm 385, I'd say about 80% of my drops are 384-385, whereas I swear I was getting more 385+ stuff when I was lower light. Or maybe it's based on your lowest item? I dunno...
try deliberately lower your light level, then decrypt :D

im curious

Yesterday a weapon dropped I had never seen before.

A LMG Unending Deluge III with CQB/Smart/Soft,Counterbalance,Perfect Balance/Brace Frame/Rifled Barrel and Hot Swap.

Base ROF 88,Impact 29,Range 23,Stability 61,Reload 36

Has anybody made any experience with this one? Currently my preferred PVP LMG is a Zombie Apocalypse with 77,37,22,97,34. It is better than the Baron's Ambitions dropping.

Btw Rose of iron expansion did nothing to almost all previous destiny mysteries but one. Hmm. I wonder if those are just cut content.

- arena in Mars
- friendly vex in Venus (to be fair, nobody has tried to Timur them).
- area under rasputin computer/omnigul
- fallen baron investigating vex carcasses
- etc

There's so many stuff in destiny that is clearly cut content tho. Like those red boxes in Venus.

I got a Distant Star (mida archetype) from IB rank 5. So far I love it.

It has 85 stability with Hand Laid stock. It's a laser in a way Mida never was.

It also has hidden hand and extended mag. I'm thinking the extended mag makes the gun for me because it takes it from 14 rounds to 18, a key difference IMO.

Between this and as I start relearning how to use skip grenades on my hunter, damn I'm gonna be deadly. The skips are just unfair sometimes. But I'm still relearning them vs lightning grenades on the Titan. And I have to remind myself to use them more often.

I got suros dis something months ago. Then I inspect it and it have AUTO SHOOTING (I don't remember the real perk name)

Omg! It truly feels like vision of confluence! Finally I can head shot somebody consistently again!

Mwahahaha

@London-boy is my witness :D

Full Auto...I dont like that perk. It makes you have to learn and unlearn it depending on switching to weapons that do or dont have it.

Also, I'm not sure, but it may shoot below the max fire rate of the gun that you could get manually. I'm not positive of this, but I think so. So in that case, it's actually decreasing your DPS.

Also, for me, I naturally use the space in between trigger pulls to adjust my aim anyway. It's hard for me to just hold with full auto, feels weird.

Only gun I'd consider it on would be like a highest ROF scout, but they suck anyway.

Distant Star though...yikes! It's a monster with my roll. It kind of reminds of that Mtashed Dis 47 god roll (which I've had vaulted for ages). Except, it does like 50% more damage while barely firing slower, so that it's actually a good gun unlike that one. It's a real tack driver.

IB is over and basically everything is done, 385 across the board (except do the campaign on my 2nd hunter I suppose). I even got a 384 artifact finally, didn't matter much but lets me stay 385 with a wider variety of loadouts. This seems like the perfect week to raid before everyone moves on to hard raid next week. I may not have a ton of time with working on my house though.

For artifacts...been using Memory of Gheleon, as I expected I would. It also has at least a not horrible roll unlike a lot of memory artifacts seem to. It has int/str. I can work with it and make it 5/5/1 fairly easily, which is all I bother with. So far just have it and Jolder, not too concerned with getting more.

I'm surprised how little effect they seemed to have on crucible, they sounded really OP but once you get them you realize they dont really do much.

Last edited:
It's fine, it made me consistently reach top 2 :D

But now it's light level is not high enough. So I use badger with explosion ammo

Back