Destiny [PS3,X360,PS4,XO]

Wait, what?

PSN: ddeiana

In the grimoire, it was explained that vex have 227 simulations. To prove that we are not in a simulation, we made warminds: rasputin, Charlemagne.

The argument is that vex cannot simulate warmind. So this proves that we are in the prime reality. Not in the simulation..

http://bramantya.org/destiny/lore/thenatureoftheexo.html

But since rise if iron, bungie showed more and more that we actually are in vex simulation.

That's interesting. So you don't use Three of coins?
Yeah that's pretty much all I've been using my strange coin for. But I forget to use three of coin sometimes, plus I don't play nearly as often as I used to so I still have a bunch of three of coins still.

Keep in mind that I've been playing this game since alpha and I literally haven't played much of anything else since the release of the game; Destiny has literally taken over all of my game time. I still have Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted 4 sitting on my shelf, and I've bought and sold a few games that I haven't even played. I used to play this game an unhealthy amount of time in the first year, so you can imagine how my strange coins built up over time.

My partner went through that ridiculous process to get the Outbreak Prime 390 exotic. This is where Destiny proves to be unnecessarily silly. Half the time, the difficulty level is high not because it's actually 'difficult', but because of a mix of tediousness, abstractness and being grossly time consuming. But anyway, he got the gun, upgraded it and I must say it's a beautiful gun that is as close to cheating as it can get. I guess after that whole process, it makes sense to have a God Gun.

Too be fair that is the first quest I feel like was unnecessarily difficult at all. Most prior exotic quests are quite straightforward.

This seemed like Bungie testing the waters on if people would like a REALLY involved type of quest, to me, that's all. And I dont know what the returns will show yet. I know for example Datto loved it, that's cause Datto's a nut. I dont know that average players will love it.

In the grimoire, it was explained that vex have 227 simulations. To prove that we are not in a simulation, we made warminds: rasputin, Charlemagne.

The argument is that vex cannot simulate warmind. So this proves that we are in the prime reality. Not in the simulation..

But since rise if iron, bungie showed more and more that we actually are in vex simulation.

I saw a guy on reddit saying that he thinks, Bungie is setting it up where Rasputin will be the ultimate end baddy, or something. I guess in year 10 maybe he meant? And another guy said yeah, but he will still be good, basically, even as he is the end boss.

I dont know, I like that. I dont really follow the lore or story, it's so much background chatter to me like all vidgame stories. But I will say Rasputin as written so far is a cool character, partly because of how neutrally he is portrayed. He isn't good or bad, overtly.

And that's actually a huge missed opportunity in destiny.

Destiny have awesome deep story in the grimoire. "simply shoot and kill" in the game.

And became much more problematic in rise of iron because you actually need to go out of the game to solve in game puzzle.

We are in the Matrix !!!! :O :oops::oops::oops::runaway::runaway: Damn the grimoire , damn damn damn it ! Why is all this cool stuff never in the game dialogues that Nolan bots keep spouting over and over??
I heard so many cool stories about Destiny but no one told me the Matrix angle! In fact the Vex don't even seem that smart, they are all simple grunts !

Damn the grimoire , damn damn damn it ! Why is all this cool stuff never in the game dialogues that Nolan bots keep spouting over and over??

its in the game, a tiny bit of it.

when you go to the Ishtar Archive mission, the computer greets you and calls you Dr. SHIM. But Ghost quickly dismiss it by saying

Diknlebot: Dr. SHIM!? NEVERMIND THAT.

why he says "never mind that" very quickly? Why not "who's Dr. Shim? Like his fascination with Vault of Glass he blabbered after he scans the Archive computer.

the other theory is that we, the guardians revived from car wreckages in Old Russia is actually Dr. Shim's exo body. This ties to the original arguments that the "awakening" in the first mission is actually the intro for EXO. Other race have other intro.

Here's a few stuff that partially mentioned or told in the game:

* The Vex's dented red/metal/rusty box that contains another world in it (spread across many areas in Venus. Not interactable. But 100% the same as grimoire description).
* There is another cabal empire coming to murder us
* there are many versions of guardians.
* we, the current guardians, are exceptionally good at murdering enemies
* old version guardians can die when his/her Ghost is lost. Unknown with current version guardians.
* Normally guardians will permanently dead inside darkness zone. We are the exceptions. (not in the game, but in the grimoire the only other old-version guardian that can revive in darkness zone is Rezil Azis)

bonus

* guardians are crazy people with their brain fried by traveler's light (grimoires literally wrote that guardians dance without music for no reason, teabagging enemy carcasses, doing sparrowtrick for no reason, etc)

Good stuff on story...

I'm doing good in crucible with a sidearm, on my Titan, and Cryptic Dragon. When I get on my bladedancer, with Mida, and Shinobu's vow...holy smokes.

I got pissed off when I looked at my friends list (aka mostly randoms I never play with) and they seemed mostly all 385. Here I was stuck at 378. Usually I am one of the fastest to level in this game, what gives?

I guess they are the true die hards though. In Crucible I'm usually highest light at least. I think maybe because they raid, probably they get artifacts and shells from the raid.

At least a 380 shell dropped, my old 372 was really tying me down. Now I'm almost to 380. It will feel symbolic when I hit 380.

Cant wait to be 385, and get to the point where I can switch around to whatever I want in crucible again!

I noticed the level system is somewhat tied down by your lowest light item, against the math of it. For instance, my overall light was 378, so I should have been getting drops up to 383 easily, regardless of my lowest light item. In reality I got almost all 379's. Until I replaced my 372 ghost. Now the drops are more productive again.

If I can get another high artifact, then I can pretty easily switch to Hunter without losing any light. The 4 armor slots, I'll just pop an exotic engram for each armor slot on my Titan (I have at least one of each saved for this purpose). That will give me infusion fuel easily. Obviously the guns and shell transfer as is. Only issue is the artifact, since both my "special" new artifacts suck ass in stats I dont use them. So, I just need another high artifact and I'm good to go.

Edit: dang, I had no idea Iron Banner was starting til I read it just now. Woulda been really cool if I didn't know til I saw the splash screen! Should be easy money with all the underleveled noobs. Hopefully it will drop a lot of shells and artifacts.

Last edited:
1ad4a9c07b111fef5d088093a5a00f51.jpg

The first time sich a thing happened for me !

Also won a Rumble match ! First time in Destiny have i won anything, Palindrome just kills !

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Lucky!!! Destiny really infuriates me at times (a lot of times) for how cheap it is. I could be sitting next to my bf playing destiny, and he gets exotic after exotic while nothing for me. In the same missions.

Lucky!!! Destiny really infuriates me at times (a lot of times) for how cheap it is. I could be sitting next to my bf playing destiny, and he gets exotic after exotic while nothing for me. In the same missions.

Yup. Just played a Iron Banner match and the two guys who performed the least and were at the very bottom of the leaderboard got the Iron Banner shotgun at 372 each ! Wow, while everyone on top got nothing [emoji38] , How nice Destiny!

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Umm, IB is like, probably 50% of games drop loot now seems like. So like, just play another match and you'll probably get something.

Evidently shells AND artifacts are dropping in IB (I saw a shell, read about artifacts), yeah, no need to play anything else this week...

Supremacy is AIDS. I could be killing t with my level advantage in Clash. Nope, it's just trades all day in Supremacy.

It seems like a greatly improved drop rate over normal crucible, maybe I dont know, 20% in normal crucible like 50% in IB. So far most stuff is dropping at just like 1 point above my light. That's fine though as it's so frequent and i can infuse alll my stuff that was lagging.

I still dont know how to feel about this stuff, we just swim in legendaries now, dunno if I like it but whatever.

I didn't know what to do with my loadout, I put on the high ROF IB AR as soon as I got it in a drop, first 3-4 kills it was melting and I was like holy crap what have I been missing not using AR's...but that quickly faded and before long it was sucking. I figured sidearm basically duplicates AR range, so I switched to shotgun. Just didn't like that loadout, back to scout and sidearm...

I dont know, for me I feel like sidearm is better than shotgun right now. But I know I must be crazy...

In Supremacy I actually run around and use my sidearm probably more than my primary. That alone is great progress for me, the guy who normally barely touches his secondary.

Ughh, I know since wins actually matter (more) in IB now, I'll be getting like 1 win per 10 matches.

I read on reddit the IB pulse is a grasp archetype and apparently looks very promising, moreso than The Waltz. I was excited for that, but it's not on sale this time.

Weird bug, all my stuff that's 381 and I infuse, what I infuse it to ends up 382 instead of 381. I've seen this before rarely, but today it's every time. Dont know if it's just a bug at 381/382 or what. I'll take the extra light though.

It looks like since I dont care about whats on sale there's no reason to rank up IB this time. But yet I'll still be playing it anyway since it'll be the best way to get light.

Edit: at 381/2 I'm suddenly getting 385 drops like crazy (from factions+exotics, not IB), where normally I would get +1 stuff at best. I guess yet another algorithm bug, weird.

Why do all these Memory artifacts have such terrible rolls? Cant even get one without strength.

Last edited:
I've played close to 10 IB games and Supremacy doesn't look like a smart decision. It's mostly uncompetitive because FTs completely dominate. In Clash/Control it's not that bad usually.

Yeah I lost literally like 8 or 9 in a row. Then broke through for a couple wins.

I guess it doesn't really matter, though. I dont really need to rank because I'm not going to buy anything, and winning helps the one bounty complete faster, but I'm sure I'll play enough it will get easily done anyway. You're playing for end match rewards really, so nothing else really matter in a sense, though it always feels nicer to win.

I find Supremacy more grindy I think, like I have to concentrate and focus on it, always struggling for those crests. So it seems kind of mentally taxing.

Edit: at 381/2 I'm suddenly getting 385 drops like crazy (from factions+exotics, not IB), where normally I would get +1 stuff at best. I guess yet another algorithm bug, weird.
a few days ago on reddit somebody posted that 383 (or 382) is the limit.

higher than that and you will get junk lights. lower than that, you will get much higher light. So the trick is keep decrypting engrams while staying under 383. (do not quickly wear it)

I'm 383 and got a 386, some 385/384...I'd say that's bunk.

It seems around 380 leveling accelerates again. I'm cruising through the 380's.

If what you say is true though, maybe it will/has slow down. I dunno, I've gotten some 385, some 384, some 385+, haven't really paid attention. It's possible, maybe that's why I was getting all the 385's?

I dont have a clue the story on stuff over 385. Maybe that's just from IB mostly? Are we meant to go over 385? All the way to 400? I got 386 legs and I think another 386,

I can hit 387 on one of my characters. In my experience, loot drops at 385 and above are terrible. I ran nightfall at 386 and got a 387 suros. I ran nightfall twice at 383 and got a 389 legendary heavy machine gun and a 389 apotheosis veil. Faction rewards are especially bad. Almost every one I've redeemed at 385 or above has been a 384 item. Iron banner has been ok. Lots of drops from 384-387. Got a 386 ghost and 387 artifact.

Back