Dench says Brosnan is next Bond!

Brosian Started Bond quite well with Goldeneye [4.5 stars] being easily the Best Bond he has done, more or less staying true to the Bond of Connery [Even though i prefer Moore as Bond...hey i grew up watching Moores Bond]. Much of its draw stems in its visual aesthetic, plotting and some excellently handled action set pieces [the climatic fight between 006 and 007 to me short or when Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swazie fight those Nazi's in point break, is easily one of the best corregraphed an shot fight scene].

Tomorrow never Dies [2 stars] personally is an awful Bond film more or less a 2 hour action set piece that isn't well handled but the draw is some of the music is quite good and it does have some fantastic lines.

"Its a sound proof room Mr Bond....No one hears you screem"

or

"I own you an unpleasant death Mr Bond"

Then The World is not Enough [1 star] came which was absolutely awful in the first degree, a feat made worst by such an umotivated climax, seriously why the hell use a director more attuned to direction sensitive Drama's for an action flick [Michael Apted's earlier works include Neil with Jodie Foster]. The action was sloppy and the plot seemed like it was written by a left-handed monkey.....using his right hand.

Then Die Another Day [4 stars] came along, personally an awful Bond film but a fantastic action flick with well handled action set pieces and a beleiveable Bond baddie. Much of my draw to this films lies in the way it stems away from the traditional Bond conventions [i love the openiong credits sequence, so different], We have slow-motion outside of minatures as well as the bog standard, fast/slow motion editing technique that Guy Riche uses in the piss up scene in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking barrels.

I am very happy brosnian is continuing as Bond because i reckon he very good and the role suits him very well. Even with the utter shiteness of Tomorrow and world is not Enough, he was still able to hold his composure....sweeeeeeeet

Pierce definitely is the best bond in my opinion. Too bad the dialogue and the acting is kinda bad in these new Bond movies but still I thought GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies rocked.

JaylumX said:
Brosian Started Bond quite well with Goldeneye [4.5 stars] being easily the Best Bond he has done, more or less staying true to the Bond of Connery [Even though i prefer Moore as Bond...hey i grew up watching Moores Bond]. Much of its draw stems in its visual aesthetic, plotting and some excellently handled action set pieces [the climatic fight between 006 and 007 to me short or when Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swazie fight those Nazi's in point break, is easily one of the best corregraphed an shot fight scene].

Tomorrow never Dies [2 stars] personally is an awful Bond film more or less a 2 hour action set piece that isn't well handled but the draw is some of the music is quite good and it does have some fantastic lines.

"Its a sound proof room Mr Bond....No one hears you screem"

or

"I own you an unpleasant death Mr Bond"

Then The World is not Enough [1 star] came which was absolutely awful in the first degree, a feat made worst by such an umotivated climax, seriously why the hell use a director more attuned to direction sensitive Drama's for an action flick [Michael Apted's earlier works include Neil with Jodie Foster]. The action was sloppy and the plot seemed like it was written by a left-handed monkey.....using his right hand.

Then Die Another Day [4 stars] came along, personally an awful Bond film but a fantastic action flick with well handled action set pieces and a beleiveable Bond baddie. Much of my draw to this films lies in the way it stems away from the traditional Bond conventions [i love the openiong credits sequence, so different], We have slow-motion outside of minatures as well as the bog standard, fast/slow motion editing technique that Guy Riche uses in the piss up scene in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking barrels.

I am very happy brosnian is continuing as Bond because i reckon he very good and the role suits him very well. Even with the utter shiteness of Tomorrow and world is not Enough, he was still able to hold his composure....sweeeeeeeet
I agree Die Another Day and Goldeneye were the best Brosns Bond movies.

He he, yeah, well, maybe not a Tarantino/Diesel Bond, but a Tarantino/Diesel action flick in general would probably rule. Diesel's awesome IMO. :D

Diesel is nothing for a Bond role. But I can see him in a nice Tarantino action flick. With lots of blood involved.

The last 5 or so Bond movies were total crap anyway, they should let the "franchise" die at last.

Back