Darksiders,give it some love :)

Though, I got stuck at one point and had to go back to an earlier save so I could pick up War's Fury to help me out in a later battle.

I have no idea how people play this on Apocalyptic. I guess I just don't have the mad sk1llz.

If you collected all the parts of the armor (can't remember what it's been called) you can start over on Apocalypse and keep it. Makes it ridiculously easy.

If you collected all the parts of the armor (can't remember what it's been called) you can start over on Apocalypse and keep it. Makes it ridiculously easy.

Hm, does it? I picked up the Abyssal Armor right before fighting the end boss. I noticed I didn't take much damage, but I wasn't sure how much of that was the armor.

Sigh. I spent most of this year with Darksiders on my to-finish list, but a platinum would sure be nice.. :???:

The problem with the Platinum is the ungodly amount of grinding it takes to max everything out. And where do you "down a helicopter during the apocalypse"?. (trophy is called something like that)

The problem with the Platinum is the ungodly amount of grinding it takes to max everything out. And where do you "down a helicopter during the apocalypse"?. (trophy is called something like that)
The apocalypse is the very beginning of the game. I haven't done it yet, but I suppose you should grab a car and throw it. Use L2+stick twiddling to lock onto the helicopter, or go into "iron sight" aiming to target your throw. These are skills you don't really need until the first boss fight at the earliest, so it's no wonder people don't know how to do it at the start of the game -- neither did I.

Okay, done it. I just never found any helicopters before. Still hours away from maxing out my spells. It's a little ridiculous: you barely get enough souls while regularly playing the game to max out one spell, let alone four.

Okay, done it. I just never found any helicopters before. Still hours away from maxing out my spells. It's a little ridiculous: you barely get enough souls while regularly playing the game to max out one spell, let alone four.
I don't think you need to max out the spells for the platinum trophy. Leveling up your weapons and buying all the moves should suffice.

Back