Dark Messiah - Elements

Looks like it could be fun. I'd like to see how exactly they've changed the UI for handling spells etc. (with respect to "button combinations")

What's the projected release date?

Maybe it was a translation error, but I saw lighting effects throughout the vid. :???:

edit: btw, higher quality vids can be found here.

AlStrong
The people are so great!

Watch out!!! Don't waste your 5000th post on a question about a search engine in IE please :p

(Or responding to this post :LOL: )

Hopefully it comes in "toned down kick" form, so you're not OBLIGED to use that as a continual attack, no matter what your build looks like. -_-

Hopefully it comes in "toned down kick" form, so you're not OBLIGED to use that as a continual attack, no matter what your build looks like. -_-

Haha! I don't know if I can damn them for the kick, I mean I had tons of fun with it. Probably because I'd never played a game that let me use a attack like that, you could do a lot of funny things. I think it was a bit to powerful and should only allow you to set the enemy up, not wipe him out.

Haha! I don't know if I can damn them for the kick, I mean I had tons of fun with it. Probably because I'd never played a game that let me use a attack like that, you could do a lot of funny things. I think it was a bit to powerful and should only allow you to set the enemy up, not wipe him out.
It's fun and funny, to be sure, but it's also just about the most effective thing you CAN do in the game! o_O

It would still be fun to "kick people down the stairs" or "kick them out a window if you have them backed up against it," but it's basically a perpetual stun/knockdown that lets you continue to do damaging follow-up moves, and boot people off parapets from, like, 20 feet away. It's just plain rediculous.

Maybe there should be a boot stat. Boot equipment? Ankle bracelets of power? Toe ring of judgment?

BootOn: Apply directly to the forehead!

BootOn is available without a perscription, at cobblers nationwide.

Back