Dad bought an Audi A6 Quattro

It's pretty damn fast (V6 twin-turbo), has like 100 buttons with red backlights and a million other features. Oh and the wood panelling is actually wood! Amazing!

Maybe now I'll actually get my drivers license, lol!

I once took an Audi RS4 (420bhp) down to the alps for snowboarding... was a lot of fun. Nice car all around, nice build quality and some serious punch.

It's not a W6 engine then?

Anyway, kind of overkill with twin turbos in a passenger car. You never need that much power for any legitimate reason, all it does is slurp extra fuel...

Nice, I once had the pleasure of driving my old boss around in his '04 A8L. Oh how I miss the good 'ol days.

Phil said:
I once took an Audi RS4 (420bhp) down to the alps for snowboarding... was a lot of fun. Nice car all around, nice build quality and some serious punch.

:cool:

DudeMiester said:
It's pretty damn fast (V6 twin-turbo), has like 100 buttons with red backlights and a million other features. Oh and the wood panelling is actually wood! Amazing!

Maybe now I'll actually get my drivers license, lol!
Are you sure its a V6 twin turbo?

The 3.2 model this year has a V6-FSI, and the 4.2 model has a V8. No turbo to be found.

MuFu said:
Noooooooooo. I wish.

A very nice car... it especially was some good fun doing some controlled powerslides in the snow with its 4wd. And the punch it has above 200kmph is quite spectacular... and the Bose hifi wasn't too shaby either. :D

Phil said:
A very nice car... it especially was some good fun doing some controlled powerslides in the snow with its 4wd. And the punch it has above 200kmph is quite spectacular... and the Bose hifi wasn't too shaby either. :D

Burning down to the Alps in an RS4 is my idea of a great holiday (though I'd ski instead of board). Especially with a little detour via unrestricted roads.

MuFu said:
Burning down to the Alps in an RS4 is my idea of a great holiday (though I'd ski instead of board). Especially with a little detour via unrestricted roads.

I think you'd prefer a nice SL65 or CL65 AMG after trying it once :)

It's definitly twin turbo, says so on the engine. It's the 2001 model. An old guy used to own it, so it only has 85,000km and is in perfect condition. My dad only paid like $26,500CAD I think. Really cheap for what you get.

DudeMiester:

Could it by any chance be the Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7 V6 Biturbo? That's the only Audi Quattro model that I can find that has a Biturbo.

Back