Crackdown 3 delayed ... *spawn*

Never made sense to me. Its just additional dev costs and purposely engineering more points of failure. Now we just have to wait till 2019 for
its cancellation

It’s quickly becoming Dreams. Pretty sure they’ve rebooted or something along the lines of it.
Well since Crackdown 3 was first show at e3 in 2014 and dreams was first shown at e3 in 2015.
I think you've got that backwards, Dreams is becoming a Crackdown 3. :yep2:

Probably to avoid RDR2. :V

Probably not ready for summer - maybe they'll get more UE4 optimizations in... o_O

Probably to avoid RDR2. :V

Probably not ready for summer - maybe they'll get more UE4 optimizations in... o_O

Depends when your summer is … https://www.windowscentral.com/crackdown-3-launch-date-february-2019

"Microsoft's upcoming open-world shooter Crackdown 3 will launch in February 2019, the company has said, with more content to be shown off at E3 2018"

"Our fans' response to the signature antics and explosive gameplay of "Crackdown 3" has been incredible. To ensure we deliver the experience they deserve, "Crackdown 3" will be launching in Feb 2019. We look forward to sharing more on "Crackdown 3" this Sunday during the Xbox E3 2018 briefing."

What?? No Crackdown 3 this year?! Meh. Do we even get an exclusive X game this year...I can‘t think of one right away?

Let‘s hope they surprise announce a game for this year at E3.

Stupid cloud.

Do we even get an exclusive X game this year...I can‘t think of one right away?

No more exclusive games announced last year have a 2018 date. Ori might make it but they never announced a date or showed any gameplay. They could surprise us with Forza, Gears or Halo. :/

Tommy McClain

They have at least 1 lined up to show at e3. There will definitely be more exclusives announced this e3. The question is which ones will be delivered in year as opposed to 2019+.

My general feeling is indie/AA will be 2018

Back