Courtesy of uitimaweapon from gamespot forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUALDISASTER

Newcomer
Shadow of the Colossus prequel!
"Fans of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are in for a treat For those who didn't know, Fumito Ueda confirmed last year that with SotC's completion, he started work on his next title and that it was for PS3. After that news report no other information or news was heard or known on the title. Earlier today I found this: www.talesofshadows.com I'll warn you now, there's no pics or videos, it's purely a teaser page for Team Ico's next title which appears to be a prequel to the SotC game. Translation: "1000 years before the events of Colossus, a great war raged... The Shadow War To be revealed this year at Tokyo Games Show 2006" Shadow of the Colossus was a was a phenomenal game, it pushed the ps2 to it's limits with vivid landscapes and amazing artistic talent. After the PS3 information fallout, fans kept bringing up the idea of SotC running on the PS3 hardware and how amazing it would be. Looks like that dream just might come true this September. Gamespot should have had a news article on this"-uitimaweapon

http://www.talesofshadows.com

:(

Well in all the sadness that this thing is fake, I do hope the Ico/SotC team is working on a next gen title weather it be a sequel, prequel, or new IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back