PS4 And Xbox One Have An 'Exclusive' Problem

Oh do tell, which countries are involved in this World Series you're talking about? ;)

Oh God, I agree here - I've got no idea.
Neither do I. I am not into baseball that much. Played it a little ith a few americans when I was a kid, but I am European. If I start learning.., help... :) what baseball bat to get?

MLB has the World Series! Since I'm a yank, WTF is cricket? :D
Cricket is that sport they play in that superb, quite funny movie called "The Englishman Who Went up a Hill but Came Down a Mountain" -the inhabitants remind me of the people in the small village I live-.

EDIT: The actual movie I was referring to is "The Grand Seduction".

Last edited:
Oo er - you're going to innuendo me?!
Have you thought about some Queen's innuendo? Or a Shifty's like sly innuendo... :) He is sly as a fox.

We have enough material here to create the lurid innuendo front.

MLB has the World Series! Since I'm a yank, WTF is cricket? :D
Surprising.... I thought you were Finnish, Danish or Norwegian-, for some reason.

I can't help but consider list wars as noise and something I should remove, especially when they are platform specific articles. Anyone wanting to prove a statistical point needs to use trustworthy material and make intelligent comparisons, such as total number of exclusives and average Metacritic scores for those exclusives including statistical filtering to produce comparable values. Anything else is heresay and subjective opinion and likely to just go disappearing off the board.

Back