Console marketing nonsense *spawn

Just brushing my teeth and got this coming on my head: what hyperbole marketing nonsense has Nintendo done?

Playing with power ?

Just brushing my teeth and got this coming on my head: what hyperbole marketing nonsense has Nintendo done?

Playing with power ?

What did they ever say about the Virtual Boy?

I don't think Nintendo have engaged with hype since N64. Back then it was 'Silicon Graphics power', but I can't recall any claims to power or life-changing abilities since then. It could be meanly argued that Wii's motion abilities were overpromised. ;)

I don't think Nintendo have engaged with hype since N64. Back then it was 'Silicon Graphics power', but I can't recall any claims to power or life-changing abilities since then. It could be meanly argued that Wii's motion abilities were overpromised. ;)

TBH the Nintendo haven't engaged in 'power' hype for a while because they haven't sat at the table ;)

And yeah, Wiimotes were awful.

Gamecube was their last console that could hang in with sony and ms. It was also compact and reliable, had some nice titles but didnt have dvd, neither the amount of exclusives ps2 had.

Back