Computer online stores with international shipping?

Bump

Any new info on this subject? The shipping from Overclockers UK was only the most expensive option and that made the item I was going to buy way too expensive.

That Alternate shop is having server issues so I can't really use the site ATM.

Ah great. A three year old thread and I don't realize it until I've read it all.

Well, with the dollar even lower by now it's still the case that it's not worth it ordering from overseas. Even before factoring in shipping and EU import taxes a HD 4870 from newegg.com will still be more expensive than just buying it here.

but on the bright side if you still want a 6800gt you can get a 8500gt that will have better performance and cost you in sweden about the same as americans were paying for a 6800gt back in 2005 :D

(hope im right about the 8500gt being faster than the 6800gt havnt checked)

Ah great. A three year old thread and I don't realize it until I've read it all.

Well, with the dollar even lower by now it's still the case that it's not worth it ordering from overseas. Even before factoring in shipping and EU import taxes a HD 4870 from newegg.com will still be more expensive than just buying it here.
Yeah, I did some more research and basically the only thing worth buying yourself is books, which Norway doesn't have an import toll on.

Back