"complains" or "complaints" ?

london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:
Is english not your first language Rev? :oops:
Does it matter? I can spell better than most English people out here, and English is my second language...
Matter? Oh hell no! I was just curious.

See, I'm rather hopelessly monolinguistic and I haven't been able to learn any other languages and I just admire/respect the hell out of people who are able to....it just don't work with me. :oops:

I had no clue that english wasn't Rev's first language, I was complimenting him. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:
Is english not your first language Rev? :oops:
Does it matter? I can spell better than most English people out here, and English is my second language...
Matter? Oh hell no! I was just curious.

See, I'm rather hopelessly monolinguistic and I haven't been able to learn any other languages and I just admire/respect the hell out of people who are able to....it just don't work with me. :oops:

I had no clue that english wasn't Rev's first language, I was complimenting him. ;)

I think he's from a galaxy far far away.

I think he's from a galaxy far far away.
For all intents and purposes, I could just be that, coz none of my B3D colleagues (much less you guys) have met me. I've provided pictures of myself but you never know...

Reverend said:
For all intents and purposes, I could just be that, coz none of my B3D colleagues (much less you guys) have met me. I've provided pictures of myself but you never know...
That isn't all that unusual Rev, after all my years of posting I've only met one person in real-life who I've held discussions with on the boards. (Well, 'cept for my brother but I don't really think that counts. ;) )

digitalwanderer said:
Reverend said:
That isn't all that unusual Rev, after all my years of posting I've only met one person in real-life who I've held discussions with on the boards. (Well, 'cept for my brother but I don't really think that counts. ;) )

Who was that? :?

Back