Comeon Digi .. you can do it!!! :)

I see Nyo is walking all over you in the nvidia forums. 340 - 96

Oii!! That's not the Digi I know. Comeon .. go kick his ass. :D

w00t.gif

/me roots for Digi.

US

maybe every forum should've have a special section for Nyo, cause his post are kind of "special",... you know, when I visit anandtehc or toms and read the news section it kind of reminds me to Nyo posts... ;)

What you talking about? I dunno bout Tom's (stopped going there years ago), but Anandtech news actually make sense. Nobody ever accused Nyo of that. :p

Sorry US, but I ain't worrying about my post count on that board. I just want to keep an eye and a bit of a presence.

If I went for highest count there, I'd just be doing it to do it and that's kind of idiotic. ;)

Whos' Nyo? Is it Natoma?
Bend it over Natoma. :LOL:

I think I just remembered what you guys are talking about.

Duke Nukem Forver?
Nyo = Not Yet Out.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Whos' Nyo? Is it Natoma?
NO!!!! :oops:

We're talking about Nyo_S23 here and NyoOnimusha22 at nVidia's forums, he's one of them overly enthusiastic fanboy types of the green variety that tends to let his preferences taint his facts a bit.

He's posting like a fiend over at nVidia's forums and US was wondering why I wasn't trying to "catch up" to him. I'm not because I ain't at all interested in competing with Nyo as I find the quality of his posts generally leave a whole lot to be desired and having a high post count everywhere really isn't one of my life goals...it's just something that tends to happen when I find a place I like. :oops:

Oh no.... This guy is just too annoying to be allowed to live. And a thread on him will surely turn him on and he'll start flooding B3D eventually...

Hopefully he doesn't visit the Gen Forum much.

As long as his name isn't in the thread title I think we're safe, I don't think he's a big digifan so hopefully he'll skip one aimed at me. ;)

Back