College?

incurable said:
Any volunteers for the casual 'really small dick' joke? :devilish:

doesnt matter how big (as long as you're within erasonably average range) you are if you're the only hard one around!!!

Sage said:
doesnt matter how big (as long as you're within erasonably average range) you are if you're the only hard one around!!!
Ever heard a famous tool of 'female liberation', the VIBRATOR? ;)

PS: Let me clarify, I just can't imagine someone as self-centred as you apparently are, to be very enjoyable as a bed companion.

incurable said:
PS: Let me clarify, I just can't imagine someone as self-centred as you apparently are, to be very enjoyable as a bed companion.

actually, in bed I'm very selfless. actually, when it comes to women in general I'm very selfless. I always jump in to pleasure them orally first but sometimes they dont want it that way.

Sage said:
actually, in bed I'm very selfless. actually, when it comes to women in general I'm very selfless. I always jump in to pleasure them orally first but sometimes they dont want it that way.

:LOL: That sounds like the type of thing some guys would put on a t-shirt and wear around campus. :LOL:

John Reynolds said:
Would someone please teach Jvd how to contract the words you are into you're.

:devilish:

Kany, I'd love to be in your shoes and relive those years (I'm almost 41 these days). It is strange at first being out on your own, but you'll adjust, you'll make friends at the university, and you'll be home on the holidays to see your friends and family. Make the most of it and don't let your fears or worries take away from the experience.

Excuse me . Just cause me can't spell doesn't mean i didn't have a good edumcation .

jvd, you're ridiculous, and probably right.

I was just unsure of myself (cause for uncertain smilies), but then things get moving along and now I'm gettin' all caught up in it.

Heh, thanks for humoring me though.

I am in a dorm, but no hot plates allowed. No hot plates, candles, incense, anything that creates fire...

We've got kitchenettes at the end of each hall though.
Yea I am right. I went to college not to long ago.

Look everyone is unsure of themselves . Just remember everyone is there for the same 3 reasons and in this order

1) Getting laid as often as possible
2) getting drunk as often as possible
3) going to class to meet the people u will do 1 and 2 with

Honestly u need to learn how to cook the easy cheap things like pasta. I gained 20lbs freshmen year thinking hey i will have some chips now cause i have to study and then go get something to eat and then a handfull of chips turned into 2 bags of chips . I've seen many suffer .

jvd said:
Yea I am right. I went to college not to long ago.

Look everyone is unsure of themselves . Just remember everyone is there for the same 3 reasons and in this order

1) Getting laid as often as possible
2) getting drunk as often as possible
3) going to class to meet the people u will do 1 and 2 with

Honestly u need to learn how to cook the easy cheap things like pasta. I gained 20lbs freshmen year thinking hey i will have some chips now cause i have to study and then go get something to eat and then a handfull of chips turned into 2 bags of chips . I've seen many suffer .

Pasta probably isn't the best food choice for trying to stay thin (though I will admit it's much much better than potato chips). :)

Also, keep in mind that the pre-packaged ramen noodles are fried. If you take a look at the packaging you'll notice they have a ton of saturated fat. I used to eat them all the time back when I was in highschool and college, but they actually are really bad for you.

Gotta keep the calorie count low to make up for all of the extra calories you'll get from alcohol. :)

Nite_Hawk

Yeah...saw some poor girl completely passed out and being carried by two people out of a bar last night. Not pretty and while it's really gross and unattractive, I feel really bad for people who regularly go and drink for the sake of getting that drunk.

That's just ridiculous.

Pasta probably isn't the best food choice for trying to stay thin (though I will admit it's much much better than potato chips).
icon_smile.gif
Well what do you think is better . A bowl of pasta at 7ish at night . Or eating two bags of chips between 7 and 3am while studying or finishing an exam :) trust me eating pasta let me loose more than i gained hte previous year. And it left money in my pocket .

Back