Christmas Magic : My first game for the iPad is on the App Store now ! :)

I purchased your game for Windows. I think there should be in the list. I got these games and an additional album, but I don't see Christmas Magic anywhere. :???::cry:

I got this.

Airship Dragoon
Little Trus Man
Sky Nations
Inescapable
Dark Gates
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate

Plus a special bonus with an extra album which I can download in MP3 or FLAC format.

The link of the game should be with the bonus album. Just after u buy the bundle, IndieRoyale displays a message with the link to the game, saying something like "a surprise giftt o make ur christmas last longer". I will post the image tomorrow , i have it on my pc. In the meantime, u can message Indieroyale, they are very prompt in replying.

And thanx for supporting my game :)

I purchased your game for Windows. I think there should be in the list. I got these games and an additional album, but I don't see Christmas Magic anywhere. :???::cry:

I got this.

Airship Dragoon
Little Trus Man
Sky Nations
Inescapable
Dark Gates
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate

Plus a special bonus with an extra album which I can download in MP3 or FLAC format.

This is what you should have seen after buying the bundle:

It has my name wrong, but it was corrected by the time the bundle went live:

0lbz.png

This is what you should have seen after buying the bundle:

It has my name wrong, but it was corrected by the time the bundle went live:

0lbz.png
Well, this confirms my hunch that your game wasn't included in the bundle I paid for -8€-. :cry:

This is what I see.

6gykip.png

idgf7q.png

RenegadeRocks, I tested it on the latest 7.1 beta this past Sunday with my son. Didn't crash on my iPad mini. The audio is loud and clear too.

@Cyan: thats not our bundle Cyan. We were in the Debut 8. THe one that started on Boxing day and went on till the 3rd jan. We will soon be on Desura, though.

@Patsu:Thanks for the info buddy. I will update too and chk. Basically iOS7's fault must have cost us this year's xmas sales.

Back