Christmas Magic : My first game for the iPad is on the App Store now ! :)

Would have checked it out, but don't have an iPad unfortunately. A mate of mine who does is coming over later today though (and he has kids ages ~6 and 8) so I will try to remember to tell him to try it. :p

Would have checked it out, but don't have an iPad unfortunately. A mate of mine who does is coming over later today though (and he has kids ages ~6 and 8) so I will try to remember to tell him to try it. :p

Please do :) ! Apple has featured it on the first page of "Kids" section under games in some stores, so Looks like Apple likes it too ! :p

Don't forget to download my game guys ! Its really going great this time , since its christmas :) ! We are trying to talk about it as much as we can on the internet to keep the downloads going.!

Its that time of the year again and this year something special has been planned for Christmas Magic :cool: :

http://renegaderocks.blogspot.in/2013/12/something-special-is-cooking-up-for.html

I think most of you have already tried it out but , lets say a lot more will be able to this xmas, and that too at a very special place.Stay tuned, xmas is just a few days away !
I would love to download it for the Xbox 360 or Xbox One (I don't have an iPad, nor any i-product), and in fact I have a Christmas game from 2008 that I bought for the Xbox 360 in the XNA library of games. It's a time of year when games like yours are perfect.

Congratulations on your game.

Just wanted to share that the Christmas Magic Storybook is separately available in MangoReader now. MangoReader is an upcoming interactive books platform which is available on PC browsers, Appstore and Google Play Store.

So, those who don't own an iPad can get a small taste of our game, or atleast of the storybook inside the game, albeit not in the full quality as in the game. But, yes, the MangoReader version has more illustrations.

Here's the link to check out the book in browsers on PC: http://www.mangoreader.com/#books/3114/christmas-magic

and here's the link to the ANdroid Version, we are part of a bundle of xmas stories: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mangoreader.thechristmas

If someone faces any issues on android please inform me with details of the phone or tablet ,please. These guys just fixed the Galaxy Core versions today.

As for people who want to check out the whole game on devices other than the iPad, there's something cooking up and we will have BIG news tomorrow. We have been selected for something really special and hoping all goes well : fingers crossed :D !

Just wanted to share that the Christmas Magic Storybook is separately available in MangoReader now. MangoReader is an upcoming interactive books platform which is available on PC browsers, Appstore and Google Play Store.

So, those who don't own an iPad can get a small taste of our game, or atleast of the storybook inside the game, albeit not in the full quality as in the game. But, yes, the MangoReader version has more illustrations.

Here's the link to check out the book in browsers on PC: http://www.mangoreader.com/#books/3114/christmas-magic

and here's the link to the ANdroid Version, we are part of a bundle of xmas stories: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mangoreader.thechristmas

If someone faces any issues on android please inform me with details of the phone or tablet ,please. These guys just fixed the Galaxy Core versions today.

As for people who want to check out the whole game on devices other than the iPad, there's something cooking up and we will have BIG news tomorrow. We have been selected for something really special and hoping all goes well : fingers crossed :D !
Nice for those who have kids, especially. I wonder if the narration is part of the game or the staff of that webpage created it as an audio book for the illustrations of your game.

Speaking of which, I am not sure which platform/s you are talking about, but if the game is published on a system I have... -curious about the news-. I wouldn't mind reviewing it ranking the different aspects of the game one through ten.

Nice for those who have kids, especially. I wonder if the narration is part of the game or the staff of that webpage created it as an audio book for the illustrations of your game.

Speaking of which, I am not sure which platform/s you are talking about, but if the game is published on a system I have... -curious about the news-. I wouldn't mind reviewing it ranking the different aspects of the game one through ten.

THe Narration is part of the game. It just happened that the book fits this particular platfomr perfectly,so they approached me to have the book in it.

The news about "other" versions is almost out. All I can say is what we are part of has already started today, but our game will be revealed as a surprise or bonus in a few days ;) .

When will the iOS7 version be out ? ^_^

If it ain't out on PC, it ain't real. :p ;)

Congrats on all your success RR, best of luck going forward!

Its out on PC now :p !

Having a good and bad day at the same time here. Our game has been chosen to be the " Bonus Game" in the Debut 8 bundle going on on Indie Royale right now:

http://www.indieroyale.com

Anyone who pays $5 or more gets Christmas Magic DRM free for Windows, Mac and Linux ! So, thats awesome :p !

Bad part: thanx to some glitch up or I don't understand what, there's no indication of that on their website :( ! You will get the game, along with the bonus album, if u pay $5, but there seems to be no way to know that. What a weird thing :???: . I have articles lined up with IGN and how do I tell them its there? All the indie royale guys seem to be on holidays and the only reply I got was , the game is there. Earlier it was part of The Tuesday Bundle and it couldn't make it due to issues at their back end and now this T_T

Alrite, here's the tweet from Indie royale informing of the $5 bonuses ! Apparently the webpage cannot be fixed till after holidays.
Well that's lousy timing! One of the issues with a seasonal application I guess. You get more interest at the right season, and drop off the radar the rest of the year.

Yeah, we were supposed to be part of the Tuesday Bundle actually, but these guys had some difficulty at the backend. In fact , that bundle has some high profile indie games too. Anyways, its still holidays. Not being visible on the front page is a real bummer though, pure bad luck.

I played the first 3 puzzles. It's working on iOS7.

Will let you know if I hit a crasher or something.

Is the sound okay ? Unity has a sound bug with iOS 7 where sound just won't play at all.

ALso, on my ipad, latest update done, only Battlefield Commander app produces sound,every other game or app is completely silent. iOS 7 is not very sorted out right now.

In other news, the Indie Royale thing is catching on to different news channels here. We are making news, finally ! The game feels ery unique to every user used to the standard video game gameplay and Indie Royale Bundle has finally brought us the exposure required :)

Ah, I forgot I am running 7.1 developer beta 2 on my iPad 2. It works ok there. You might want to try the 7.1 beta out.

Its out on PC now :p !

Having a good and bad day at the same time here. Our game has been chosen to be the " Bonus Game" in the Debut 8 bundle going on on Indie Royale right now:

http://www.indieroyale.com

Anyone who pays $5 or more gets Christmas Magic DRM free for Windows, Mac and Linux ! So, thats awesome :p !

Bad part: thanx to some glitch up or I don't understand what, there's no indication of that on their website :( ! You will get the game, along with the bonus album, if u pay $5, but there seems to be no way to know that. What a weird thing :???: . I have articles lined up with IGN and how do I tell them its there? All the indie royale guys seem to be on holidays and the only reply I got was , the game is there. Earlier it was part of The Tuesday Bundle and it couldn't make it due to issues at their back end and now this T_T
I am very tempted to get this game for the PC but I also wonder if it will come out to consoles. Yes, I didn't see the game listed there. They allow people to buy via Paypal though, which is a good thing since I don't have a cc.

I am very tempted to get this game for the PC but I also wonder if it will come out to consoles. Yes, I didn't see the game listed there. They allow people to buy via Paypal though, which is a good thing since I don't have a cc.

Well they are mentioning it on Twitter and letting the secret game bonus spread via word of mouth. THey have done this before with other games too, and according to them it works. I would rather have wanted a text and media for my game on the page. But we are getting the attention and this is helping my iPad version as well as the storybook n Mangoreader.

Sorry, there won't be any console version as of now, maybe next xmas if we can gather up enough money , maybe :)

Back