Center-parted hair

Reverend

Banned
How many of you guys have this hair style?

I ask coz a girl told me the most ridiculous thing I heard in quite a while while I was on vacation very recently, and that is that guys that have this hairstyle is more "girlish" than the trusted side-parting.

Back when I had hair, it was always a sidepart for me.

I gave up worrying about such things and have found that if you keep it under a quarter of an inch you don't gotta have to do a whole lot with it and it's a pretty generically accepted "neat" hairstyle. (That and it doesn't look like I'm trying to cover my bald spot, which my sidepart was making it look like to me too much. :oops: )

I got a kinda side part goin on, but my hair is about medium length now, so it doesn't look daft. If you have short hair don't even bother parting it, mess it up and get some (quality) product in there...

I'm working on a mafia haircut, it's not easy it takes time to get it long enough and huge amounts of wax :)

digitalwanderer said:
Back when I had hair, it was always a sidepart for me.
So, basically, you parted your hair until you and your hair parted?

When I was in the service, it was generally accepted in "certain circles" that if you parted your hair in the center and drank Dr. Pepper, you were a druggie. :)

Personally, I haven't been able to part my hair since I moved east of the Mississippi. The humidity turns my hair from wavy to steel wool. Now, I just keep it short enough that I don't have to worry about keeping it in line.

Simon F said:
So, basically, you parted your hair until you and your hair parted?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

That sums it up well, and I'm gonna steal that line! :LOL:

well, i used to part my hair in the middle... and everyone here should know that I'm VERY girlie ;)

but now i just put some lush whip on it and make it a little crazy.

london-boy said:
Sage said:
well, i used to part my hair in the middle... and everyone here should know that I'm VERY girlie ;)

No, we thought you were just plain crazy.

oh.... no it's just a combination of being very girlie and being desperate for any kind of attention.... even bad attention.

Talk about 90s!

1 - 1.5 inch length, cropped at the sides and back, and messy/spikey up top, aka the Generic Guy Haircut of 200x. I wonder how lame that will look in 2010?

Mine's been parted on the left side since '78. Back then every freakin' 'dude' was doing the center part and of course I had to be different. Unfortunately, the part now kind of forms a boundary of where I have hair and where I don't.

i always thought parted on the side made you look old, uptight, and no fun at all.

I kinda spike mine forward. I used to do a side part and apparently I looked too goody-too-shoes for my wife. :D

Nite_Hawk

Back then when I had 60 cm hair, it was always middle. The only way for a death metal musician. Side parted was kinda Poison or GnR way, very gay and disguasting (no pun intended, LB, just talking style here :) )

"i always thought parted on the side made you look old, uptight, and no fun at all."
QFT

Don't want to look like my dad.

Sort of parted on the left for me I guess. But in general the hair decides itself where to go, so no combing in general for me.

Back