Cannot PM or give out rep. Help please...

Errm. . I think you might have crossed over the limit you needed just in complaining that you didn't have it.

I mean, really, 5 days and 10 posts is hardly a mountain to climb. . .

Poppi said:
Oh my God, someone just gave me bad rep. because I originally asked for help on this thread.

Edit: DigitalWanderer, I see you deleted the Cindy Sheenan bad rep to me. Now your bad rep. statement to me is correct, unless you are a nameless one.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
LOL! As the late Sir John Gielgud replied when asked what the secret of his acting was: "Sincerity, sincerity, sincerity. When you can fake that, you can fake anything."

Well, what you don't get a chance... Sounds like I'm guilty until proven innocent.

Poppi said:
Well, what you don't get a chance... Sounds like I'm guilty until proven innocent.

No, it doesn't work that way. No one judges you on anything except what you post and how you post it, ie if you get repped down because you rub people up the wrong way, then it's ultimately down to you.

If you're a grown-up this doesn't need explaining to you. Life mostly works the same way.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
No, it doesn't work that way. No one judges you on anything except what you post and how you post it, ie if you get repped down because you rub people up the wrong way, then it's ultimately down to you.

If you're a grown-up this doesn't need explaining to you. Life mostly works the same way.

At this point, I am not going into my CP anymore. I don't need to see unfair and cowardly bashing from people who know you cannot respond. Why call this a forum anymore when things are not equal. I will contine to post on the forums as I see fit.

I love these random angry threads...then you have a guest user come out the woodwork and comment...and your like...wtf..where did he come from...hahahah...good times!

He asked to be deleted so I deleted him; I'm not going to fanny around trying to persuade someone to stay when they have a choice of no less that 14 active forums to post in that have some actual relation to the focus of the site but the user doesn't want to contribute in any of them - makes me wonder why they are here in the first place.

Back