Can I make a "I love my X360" post?

Went to my EB this morning a little after 8 and picked up the goods (got the console, PD0, and the play and charge kit... I picked up the other games earlier) :D

dkxbox360launch9ca.jpg

There's a Circuit City at the other end of the strip mall. I drove past there and they hadn't opened yet (they were supposed to open at 8). There was a huge line of people standing out there and even a tent at the front of the line. I feel sorry for those poor saps :LOL: I was just driving by to see if they were open so I could run in there and buy Seinfeld seasons 5 and 6 on DVD. Now I have to make a second trip after work to Best Buy and pick them up.

I didn't have any time to play it this morning after I brought it home. Had to leave shortly after for work.

DeathKnight said:
I didn't have any time to play it this morning after I brought it home. Had to leave shortly after for work.
What is your address again, and how long do you work today... :devilish:

Did you hear about the kid who held up an EB for a couple of 360s at gunpoint? INSANE! :oops:

http://www.elitebastards.com/#news12726

If you get a 360 today, keep your eyes open going from the store to your car and make sure no one follows you...I don't think I'm kidding. :???:

At gunpoint? That's crazy! :oops:

Yeah, when I drove past the people outside Circuit City I thought about pulling the console out and holding it up to show them. Probably a good idea I didn't since there were about 30-40 people total... I would have had to peel rubber out of there :LOL:

london-boy said:
AT GUNPOINT!?! IN THE US?!?! NOOOOOOO!! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch it l-b. We're just looking for an excuse to invade and occupy Britain. Why, if we didn't have our hands full with our neighbors to the north....

/sarcasm?....you decide.

-aldo :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
What is your address again, and how long do you work today... :devilish:

Did you hear about the kid who held up an EB for a couple of 360s at gunpoint? INSANE! :oops:

http://www.elitebastards.com/#news12726

If you get a 360 today, keep your eyes open going from the store to your car and make sure no one follows you...I don't think I'm kidding. :???:

I think they should sue Jack Thompson. This was clearly based on his idea.

omg , i just PREORDERED a xbox360

I couldnt help it, the force was strong in this one

Back