Can I make a "I love my X360" post?

I honestly dont know if you can post such a general interest type topic.

Really dont. We'll find out.

Of course you can...

Providing you at least tell us a little more about the experience, tell us what it is you love so much about it, everything you've liked so far and anything you've disliked (if anything so far).

The topic is fine as long as there's content to go with it, we'd all like to hear more about X360 owners experiences, it's the latest thing now and it's new to all of us so it's interesting. It's great to know you love it, now tell us what makes it so good...

It would be nice to have some details really, or else this thread is very GAF or IGN... Not much juice in it...

Give us details, pictures, whatever man... Just give us the X Factor!!! :LOL:

london-boy said:
It would be nice to have some details really, or else this thread is very GAF or IGN... Not much juice in it...

Give us details, pictures, whatever man... Just give us the X Factor!!! :LOL:

Get with it l-b, you're a minute behind the times man ;)

Oh..not much to say.

The unit is slick as expected. It's louder than Xbox1 at idle, though.

At first PDZ underwhelmed me. But the subtle touches of the graphics start to impress.

Oh..it's heavy!

But every aspect of the system has been disected..so you'll know what to expect. But it's still "neat".

http://tinypic.com/fylqtk.jpg

My unit..

Oh and I had to get the core pack. Premium was sold out. Before that question is asked..

I noticed a lot of warmth coming off the brick now. I actually like this, it tells me the system is powerful, know what I mean?

I'm actually wondering if I got a defective. The fan is whiny. Wondering if that's normal, or I got a loud fan.

PS3 may well blow it out of the water. But for now it's next gen now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill said:
I noticed a lot of warmth coming off the brick now. I actually like this, it tells me the system is powerful, know what I mean?

Does this mean my X360 is more powerfull as it burnt a hole in my carpet?

i havent noticed this, but do core 360's get a white drive tray while premium get chrome? i thought they were all chrome till i saw your picture Bill.

Is it bad I want to take it apart and measure the CPU and GPU die sizes after removing the heatsinks?

Too bad that'd void my warrenty. Otherwise I probably would.

Bill said:
Is it bad I want to take it apart and measure the CPU and GPU die sizes after removing the heatsinks?

Too bad that'd void my warrenty. Otherwise I probably would.

Why don't you just google the die size of Xenos and Xenon... much easier.

No, I think you should open it. Get the fire extinguisher ready though, just in case things get "heated" up. :idea:

I like the media hub capabilities of the system way more than the games. I like Call of Duty 2 and Project Gotham Racing 3 a lot. Not sure if I love the system though hehe, but I'm not regretting purchasing it at all. Geometry Wars Evolved is my favorite game on the system.

so when ps3 has an even bigger powerbox, sony can brag about the more powerfull poweradapter

so what games you got?
you have an HDTV?
post a shitload of pics please

Back