Calling All Cars!!

Downloading it now. Also up on the store in Europe I noticed were the first PS1 games for PSP+PS3, finally, so that's joyous news. Getting Crash Bandicoot and Jumping Flash (never played that game), and maybe I'll get Wipeout later, but I think I can wait for Pure on the PSP.

Got CaC too, a lot of fun online!
Also got Jumping Jack as I'd never played that before. I'm a bit lost at how I finish a level in that game, otherwise it's an ok game, but I don't think it's stood the test of time that well. Especially on big sreen its ugly, but on PSP it's bearable.
Might get Crash Bandicoot next, but as I've already got Wipeout on original PSOne disc (the first ever console game I bought!) I don't think I'll get it even though it might be fun to see it on PSP.

Crash Bandicoot looks great on PSP. Just tested it. It runs very well too. I also tried it on PS3 of course, but given a choice I'd play it on PSP even if I wasn't on the move. I think Crash has stood the test of time very well, as it still looks great and it still has some great things too, like if you spin off one of the enemies into the 3D environment, it will destroy other enemies or boxes it hits and give you bonus apples for it too. It's a nice game with lots of detail and I think I like it more now than when it was first released. Great fit for PSP.

CaC looks like fun too. I don't know how much exactly just yet, but it does seem to be a great multiplayer game (haven't tried this yet). And you can never have enough of those. ;) Haven't tried Jumping Flash yet though.

Back