Call of Duty: Ghost (Consoles)

I recently finished Ghosts and to be honest , enjoyed it a lot . Lots and lots of action , great set pieces(as always with cod ),way over the top . Something like a Michael Bay movie crossed with James Bond .
Also the game got unfairly criticised for its graphics . Obviously not at Battlefield's level , but they are very good . Great textures , nice lighting , buttload of particles . Also huge amounts of stuff happening at the screen most of the time - the town invasion was very chaotic .
I recommend it for some mindless fun .

It is a much better game than it was made out to be by some people. I really enjoyed the campaign.
The graphics arent on the same level as battlefield 4 but the game is alot less glitchy than BF4.

We still don't know why the february patch lowered the framerate in both next gen ports, do we?

Could please someone post several recent screenshots of call of duty ghosts (XB1 and/or PS4) in different levels and situation? We could then compare with some old screenshots and maybe discover the reason of this mystery...

We still don't know why the february patch lowered the framerate in both next gen ports, do we?

Could please someone post several recent screenshots of call of duty ghosts (XB1 and/or PS4) in different levels and situation? We could then compare with some old screenshots and maybe discover the reason of this mystery...

It was XB1 only drop.

For the record, we also tested out the PS4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts online and found no change to the performance level we saw at launch

But I read everywhere that many PS4 gamers complained that their version had been also negatively impacted by the patch even if not as much as the XB1 version.

Like they said in the DF article, a lot of the differences people 'observe' post patch are just imagined. DF found no measurable change in the PS4 version.

A friend told me that the game is nothing to write home about on the Xbox One. I don't know, I purchased it because CoD: Ghosts looks awesome, and BF4 seems to look better on screenshots.

I was awestruck with the quality of CoD, so....

Yeah, there is no significant difference with the graphics on Xbox One actually. It just looks better, but not that significant better.

Back