Call of Duty: Ghost (Consoles)

image_call_of_duty_ghosts-22123-2712_0003.jpg

image_call_of_duty_ghosts-22123-2712_0004.jpg

image_call_of_duty_ghosts-22123-2712_0005.jpg

Looks like a mixture of Battlefield 3 and Crysis 2 tech and effects wise...

Nice to finally see a next gen game with obvious use of POM and tessellation though...

It's a cross gen game, and one that will target 60FPS on PS360. So I'm pretty sure that's the reason why it looks rather underwhelming.

Doesn't look as good as BF4. Lighting isn't as good etc, lots of foliage though.

Indeed. I think the tessellation (they are calling it Sub-D apparently), the texture increase, foliage, animation and all that are really good but they are let down by the quality of the lighting. Lighting is the reason BF4, Killzone:SF etc look so impressive. Although it remains to be seen how BF4 will look and run on the new consoles.

Anyone know if they showed Xbox 1 footage or PC?

Did anyone else think the IQ wasn't great? Or was that just the Youtube vid I was watching.

Do we know what res they're running at? 720p60? I'm guessing

trad: "anyone can help me to spread some negativity on all Xbox One things?"

they stated that the demo was running on Xbox One hardware (not pc emulation or this sort of things)
it's beyond me why should you think that this is 720p and not 1080p, why don't 500p@60 so?

I could be wrong, but during the live stream they said this is running in-engine. thats all! In-engine can mean anything. Just now EA has confirmed that the Sports titles shown were pre-rendered with in-game assets. Which simply means nothing to watch there.

Will have to recheck about the COD qoute, though.

Not impressive this one

same thoughts. Nothing to say here, it just didn't impress to warrant attention from me. I had high hopes as they have a real good engine on th PS360 providing really good visuals at 60 fps. but this is just "amateur(?)" looking graphics. Not the AAA COD we know.

trad: "anyone can help me to spread some negativity on all Xbox One things?"

they stated that the demo was running on Xbox One hardware (not pc emulation or this sort of things)
it's beyond me why should you think that this is 720p and not 1080p, why don't 500p@60 so?

Xenio, please, can you leave your constant personal attacks out from B3D? As of late, it is really hard to read stuff here at B3D, your super aggressive behavior really turns me down...B3D is a hobby, an easy place with cool guys and nice tec talking and occasionally some game talk.
So please, help out and make B3D a bit easy again.

Cal me hater but frankly but from what I saw in the presentation the animations are still bad.
COD has this weightless animations like some UE FPS (Borderlands) and really running aiming looks so mechanic so unnatural.

Back