BioWare loves the DS...

StefanS

meandering Velosoph
Veteran
EDMONTON, AB, Sept. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- BioWare, a leading video game developer, has announced the formation of a new handheld game development group. Their first game will be produced for the Nintendo DS system and marks BioWare's debut in the handheld game space.
"As always, we are committed to creating the best story-driven games in the world, and the Nintendo DS offers us an exciting new platform to engage," said Greg Zeschuk, president of BioWare. "The new project offers tremendous opportunities, and we're looking for talented and passionate developers to become part of that."

http://planetgamecube.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=12114

Seems like the DS might be getting some western RPGs as well.

MDK and MDK2 ports on the DS would be all they'd need to get my attention.

Wow, didn't know that BioWare had the rights to MDK. That would make an awesome port if they get the controls right.
Personally, I'd like to have a port or sequel to Planescape: Torment. But it might not fight on the DS cartidges...

Wow, didn't know that BioWare had the rights to MDK. That would make an awesome port if they get the controls right.
Personally, I'd like to have a port or sequel to Planescape: Torment. But it might not fight on the DS cartidges...

Did they buy the rights to Planescape?

Back