Better quality captures from the last mgs4 trailer (56k warning)

any opinion on just "doing a google" to understand story??? do you need to play to understand or... would i be fine with just google research on MGS games???

You probably could wiki the storyline, but its much easier to get an idea of things if you actually experience it first hand. It's worth it. And of course you got time, this game wont be out for a while.

You probably could wiki the storyline, but its much easier to get an idea of things if you actually experience it first hand. It's worth it. And of course you got time, this game wont be out for a while.

Well, since Metal Gear storyline is older than MGS and the story has always had some form of continuity, I'd say even if he plays MGS1 to 3 beforehand, he should still read the summaries on Wiki (definitely worth checking out for video game summaries). But I agree that playing the MGSes is definitely fun and worth the while.

Well, since Metal Gear storyline is older than MGS and the story has always had some form of continuity, I'd say even if he plays MGS1 to 3 beforehand, he should still read the summaries on Wiki (definitely worth checking out for video game summaries). But I agree that playing the MGSes is definitely fun and worth the while.

Agreed there. A combo of the two wouldnt hurt. While reading the wiki on MGS, I found a lot of details about the games/storyline I didnt catch while playing. It's amazing how much depth is in the story.

Yeah... after almost every action you make, you can call your superiors with radio and get a ton of audio commentaries. Some of them will reveal some story related infos...

Agreed there. A combo of the two wouldnt hurt. While reading the wiki on MGS, I found a lot of details about the games/storyline I didnt catch while playing. It's amazing how much depth is in the story.

Wiki isn't the greatest source, for one it lacks a lot of info on BB.

Back