Better quality captures from the last mgs4 trailer (56k warning)

Darkon

Regular
Thanks to mckmas for finding this godjima goodness

0085.jpg

0086.jpg

0064.jpg

0083.jpg

0090.jpg

0063.jpg

The ground textures take away from what is otherwise some very impressive graphics, I'm sure it's just placeholder for now. The lighting in the 3rd shot is very nice, and snake's model in the 5th shot looks extremely impressive.

The ground textures take away from what is otherwise some very impressive graphics, I'm sure it's just placeholder for now.
It's detail texturing that the game desperately need.
If they don't implement detail texturing the final build of the game, then no matter what textures they'd use, people will complain about low resolution textures.

These look much much closer to the original trailer. It lacks slightly on the lighting though but I expect improvements

Still its great looking

The 2005 trailer pics are better captures. Also, they show dramatic lighting and lots of close ups.

I detect no loss in fidelity.

the shots in first thread is amazing. shame the game won't have rumble :devilish:

am i disadvantaged if i haven't played any of previous Metal Gear games???

am i disadvantaged if i haven't played any of previous Metal Gear games???

probably story wise. MGS4 will probably be heavenly focused on the story seeing as kojima noted before that all loose ends and misunderstandings in the storyline will probably be cleared up this time around. Gameplay wise its easier to learn than it looks.

If you can, go back and play MGS1, MGS 2, and MGS3. They should be pretty cheap these days.

probably story wise. MGS4 will probably be heavenly focused on the story seeing as kojima noted before that all loose ends and misunderstandings in the storyline will probably be cleared up this time around. Gameplay wise its easier to learn than it looks.

If you can, go back and play MGS1, MGS 2, and MGS3. They should be pretty cheap these days.

any opinion on just "doing a google" to understand story??? do you need to play to understand or... would i be fine with just google research on MGS games???

Back