Best TV show

What is the best TV show now and not now

• Total voters
The first series of Deadwood was truly excellent.

Personally, I liked Peep Show too but I know that wasn't to l-b's taste! :smile:

I actually liked Angel

I haven't had time to watch Real Time with Bill Maher (watched it alot in the past) but I loved Politically Incorrect and I love his new show.

Wait a tic; should I count Naruto, Bleach, and FMP:TSR too? Because I look forward to them a lot more than the other shows I listed... :oops:

(Bad day/night last night, I watched some Fumoffu and it cheered me up. ;) )

here's what i watch regularly (when on)

dirty jobs, going tribal, myth busters (discovery)
adult swim (ATHF,sealab 2021, brak, robot chicken, ventur bros) (cartoon network) sundays
my fair brady, breaking bonaduce (VH1)...a recent discovery on sunday
intervention (A&E)
entourage, six feet under, sopranos, deadwood, rome (HBO) origianal programming sundays
news
60 minutes (and shows like that) on network.

2.5 men and arrested development (network)...sometimes

also house and a new one, head cases on network occasionally (if im home)

most of the shows are on sundays. when i watch most tv i quess.

I honestly think Entourage on HBO is one of the wittiest and clever TV shows out there right now. Curb Your Enthusiasm is also clutch, along with the Soprano's.

Basically I think HBO does quality work.

And Who's Line is it Anyway?

Old stuff is always good too.

Who could forget about Iron Chef (Not American Iron Chef..blah). Seeing Asian chefs make Octopuss icecream still makes me giggle and cringe at the same fricken time.

BlueTsunami said:
I actually liked Angel
I didn't at first, but I got hooked after Spike joined 'em.

I haven't had time to watch Real Time with Bill Maher (watched it alot in the past) but I loved Politically Incorrect and I love his new show.
Me and my wife watch it faithfully every Friday night, it's "our weekly show". ;)

Currently I'd say South Park, Simpsons, and Las Vegas. Las Vegas is definately my guilty pleasure show.

CMAN said:
Currently I'd say South Park, Simpsons, and Las Vegas. Las Vegas is definately my guilty pleasure show.
You mean "Vegas", right? The show on Monday night with Caan in it? Yeah, got some yummy babes in that one and the show is alright...my wife is hooked on it and I watch it over her shoulder.

Has South Park had any new shows lately? They're do?

My Mother the Car?

My Favorite Martian?

James at Fifteen?

Punky Brewster?

Hmm, lemee think about it some more. "Moonlighting" was awesome. . .Bab 5, of course.

Punky Brewster was right up there with Hello Larry....
bleh2.gif

digitalwanderer said:
You mean "Vegas", right? The show on Monday night with Caan in it? Yeah, got some yummy babes in that one and the show is alright...my wife is hooked on it and I watch it over her shoulder.

Has South Park had any new shows lately? They're do?

Yes, Vegas. My wife is addicted to it also. And South Park hasn't had any new episodes since the spring I believe.

Lots of great choices from everybody, but nobody mentioned one of my top 5 favorite shows for all time..

Tech2.jpg

Back