Best TV show

What is the best TV show now and not now

• Total voters

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Come on, we had the Best Sci-Fi movie poll, it is now time to get a TV shows poll. I was kinda unsure whether to include the old classics, so i put everything i can remember that should be in the top.

I made the poll Multiple Choice, so you can choose more than one.

Ive only seen Buffy, Friends, Twin Peaks and Smallville from that list.

Liked Buffy, Friends and Twin Peaks, hated Smallville, so I voted for those three.

Batman? You mean the 60's batman,... no thanks.

Currently I really only watch the "Six Feet Under", as it's basically the only series now airing here worth watching. Desperate Housewives sholud start soon, and I plan to check that.

Farscape.jpg

The X-files is missing (even though it stunk at the end), as are other non-sci-fi TV series:

-6 ft under
-Sopranos
-Deadwood
-Law and Order
-MASH
-Simpsons
-Futurama

There's a huge list of quality shows. Just not on all at the same time.

LB - you do know that other countries make TV shows.. not just America?

I'd put a vote in for "The Dream" which came on each night of the Sydney Olympics after the competition finished for the day. It was the cause of many athletes not quite performing to their usual standards the next day. :devilish:

It featured the mascot "Fatso the wombat"

Hey hey hey don't bash the poller! There's a limit to options (10 total, no more) and i had a brain lock!

How could i forget Coupling (UK version)!!!!! :devilish: Never laughed that much in my entire life!!!

Friends and Buffy/Angel are fun, but not among "the best" by a long shot. I voted for Twin Peaks, Lost and others, as there's plenty of great shows not even on the list. What about Seinfeld, Coupling (of course the UK version), MP's Flying Circus, Babylon 5, X-Files, Trek and a number of other shows? The list is woefully incomplete...

Gollum said:
Friends and Buffy/Angel are fun, but not among "the best" by a long shot. I voted for Twin Peaks, Lost and others, as there's plenty of great shows not even on the list. What about Seinfeld, Coupling (of course the UK version), MP's Flying Circus, Babylon 5, X-Files, Trek and a number of other shows? The list is woefully incomplete...

I know i know i suck...

... a lot.

A few shows I really, really, really liked:
Seinfeld, MASH, Taxi, Honeymooners, Curb your Enthusiasm, Lost, Firefly, ST: (OS,TNG,DS9), Twilight Zone, Dick Van Dike, Mary Tyler Moore, Cosby show, X-files, Quantum Leap, Get Smart, Bob Newheart, Night Court, Mork & Mindy

Best not sure which id choose, too hard.

epic

*total of 10 possible poll options*

Back