Battlestar Galactica second season premieres tonight

Tim Murray

the Windom Earle of mobile SOCs
Veteran
in the US, at least. you know, I think this might be the first time I've ever been excited over new episodes of a TV show... unreal.

pcchen said:
The first season was just starting to show here, and it's on Cinemax...
It's the best show on TV. Except maybe Doctor Who. And I'd still say Battlestar Galactica is better...

Sci fi channel? What time? (Hell, I don't even know what the sci fi channel is here anymore! :oops: )

I kind of liked the remade one. I figured I could either cut it to ribbons for "not being faithful to the original" or just accept it as a "re-imagining" and enjoy it for what it is, I chose the latter and haven't regretted it a bit.

I didn't even know there was going to be a second season until I read this post, I always thought the first one left a lot of potential for follow up.

Is it the same cast? It starts up from where last season left off? DO I HAVE TIME TO DOWNLOAD/REWATCH THE FIRST SEASON?!?!? :oops:

DIGI!?!...u didnt watch first season??
damn....its really GOOD.

so, second season is coming....i guess torrent will be up tomorrow... ;)

Oh no, I watched it a couple of times. I was glued to me set for the premier of the episodes.

It's just been a while and I thought I'd re-watch it before the new series.

Come to think of it, I'm going to a concert tonight so I probably will have time. :oops:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to watching the second season of Battlestar, ahem... eventually... as well as the upcoming second season of Stargate Atlantis and the ninth :oops: season of Stargate SG1, both of which also continue tonight I believe.

Cheers,

BrynS

digitalwanderer said:
Am I missing something or wasn't "the first season" like two long episodes? :?

you are missing....2 long episodes were intro.... then there were 11 or 13 more episodes....

first 2 episodes came out earlier then complete series and were used as start for whole 13 episodes...

silence said:
you are missing....2 long episodes were intro.... then there were 11 or 13 more episodes....

first 2 episodes came out earlier then complete series and were used as start for whole 13 episodes...
Ah, then you're right and I got some downloading to do. :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
silence said:

Ah, then you're right and I got some downloading to do. :oops:
It's how I saw the show while at college. Didn't have a TV in the room, was never in on Fridays at 10 anyway, and they were shown in Britain before they were shown here. Boohoo, Sci-Fi Channel. :(

Guess what, though--I would have paid $10 to download the whole season without a second thought.

The Baron said:
in the US, at least. you know, I think this might be the first time I've ever been excited over new episodes of a TV show... unreal.

Likewise, first time since season 2 of B5 I actually looked forward to something on TV.

Sadly Australia has to sit and waite a while longer...

Guden Oden said:
They made NINE seasons of that shitty SG1 show.

Surely it wasn't all bad?
dpinterviews.jpg

Season 1 wasn't all that good.
Guess it's better than all the other rubbish they show like Desperate Housewives.

The only thing good on TV is Stargate Atlantis.

The Baron said:
Guess what, though--I would have paid $10 to download the whole season without a second thought.
I'm downloading it, who do I send the tenner to? ;)

And Kruno, Desperate Housewives is actually pretty freaking hilarious...have you watched it?

Back