Battlefield: Bad Company for PS3 & 360

Why is it EA deems it necessary to make all their console version of the Battlefield series look the best. As if they'e exerting all their energy into the graphical engines of consoles a large percentage of us PC reliant consumers won't even end up buying. In my opinion, the BF series should have stayed PC and given the inkling of console releases the big "fuck you."

Why is it EA deems it necessary to make all their console version of the Battlefield series look the best. As if they'e exerting all their energy into the graphical engines of consoles a large percentage of us PC reliant consumers won't even end up buying. In my opinion, the BF series should have stayed PC and given the inkling of console releases the big "fuck you."

I think you'd find the console versions outsell the PC versions, and EA wouldn't be in business if it arbitrarily made decisions like that based on loyalty to certain crowd!

If the PS3/360 versions look like that, why wouldn't the PC version? In all likelihood the PC version will end up looking the best if you have the rig to play it on -- that's generally how this stuff goes from what I've seen.

I think you'd find the console versions outsell the PC versions, and EA wouldn't be in business if it arbitrarily made decisions like that based on loyalty to certain crowd!

If the PS3/360 versions look like that, why wouldn't the PC version? In all likelihood the PC version will end up looking the best if you have the rig to play it on -- that's generally how this stuff goes from what I've seen.

I have a brand new computer and Battlefield 2. BF:MC for Xbox360 and now this outshine the graphical capabilities of BF2 TENFOLD. BF2142 is the newest PC release pertaining to the Battlefield series and not only is the storyline laughable and almost un-buyable, but EA has done us the liberty of reusing the BF2 engine.

Thanks EA.

There's an important lesson in video gaming I learned as a child: you can't get every game you want. EA it seems likes to keep their audiences disproportionate, trying to sway you console reliant people with shiny new graphics, while tending to forget about the PROPRIETORS of the series, leaving us in the wake of state of the art graphics.

Personally, I think the Battlefield series is the greatest thing to ever happen to the name of PC gaming, but EA needs to focus more on us, us who INTRODUCED this series to the market, and less on consoles who can't even fully take advantage of many aspects of the game.

Back