Battlefield 1

i just realized...

NO HELICOPTER :(

i miss those crazy days evading rockets in BFBC2, zig-zagging between buildings in BF4, dueling with Jets in BF3.

plane = more time spend on A2A or just zipping around.
Heli = anything goes, including going straight into the heat of battles (into tunnels, ground attacks, fighting jets). or just lazying around sniping enemy or act as spawn point.

heck, i miss those days when i can sneak into behind enemy lines and act as spawn point using transport heli.

GFX nice but somehow not quite stupendous...but it is MP

But BAD pop in...presumably on the highest end PC...but it's early obviously

So weird that we are being sold WW1 as the new hotness and apparently, people are buying it. Not passing judgment, just observing.

the computer lady makes me feels like playing BF inside an animus or something.

btw the airplane is slooooow. So those guys that can easily shot a jet plane down with an RPG will have a really wonderful day at BF1

GFX nice but somehow not quite stupendous...but it is MP

But BAD pop in...presumably on the highest end PC...but it's early obviously

So weird that we are being sold WW1 as the new hotness and apparently, people are buying it. Not passing judgment, just observing.

meh, ill wait for the Beta before deciding to buy it.

because i cannot shot anything in BF4 except when im riding an airplane or helicopter. In BF1 there's only biplane :(

I am a bit underwhelmed to be honest. It looks like really standard Battlefield, the setting seems to not change up enough for me.

I appreciate the extended destruction - this is really what I have hoped for. Although, it seems to be still bugged (hopefully) or maybe not fully fledged out (some stuff did not really break). I also appreciate that they have kept the "Levelution" mechanism, but now in a very dynamic way (The Airship going down...looks great btw and changing the landscape).

Overall, I like the gritty look of everything, although the graphics didn't wow me completely, but I had a ultra shitty stream yesterday...needs some direct feed (hopefully we get console gameplay).

Close infantry combat looks very good. Tank combat looked somehow weird and not fully polished (the stream had the message Pre-Alpha on it).

Dynamic weather is really cool - I like it!

So, overall solid and good. Up to now, still a definite buy from me (maybe no preorder, because of DICE's reputation nowadays: will it be a bug fest at launch?).

Back