Back from Spain!

Oh did i mention we witnessed a guy and a girl having sex in the sea. They weren't even trying to be discreet. Water waist-level, they were going for it for a few minutes, then, probably unhappy with that position, he turned her around and went for it that way!!

I mean that's just outrageous, and with lots of people enjoying the very pathetic show. I mean it wasn't even romantic, it was just... sad.

Fun to watch them with some english girls screaming at them, and obviously they got an applause when they came out.

Welcome back!

Great pics man, your friend is beautiful. And Tara is hot, smokin' hot. And she has the sexiest voice...sooo hot. Hasn't anyone else seen Van Wilder? May not have been the greatest movie (some funny parts) but my god, she was simply gorgeous.

And you know her? Do you have any idea how incredibly jealous I am of you?

Kanyamagufa said:
Welcome back!

Great pics man, your friend is beautiful. And Tara is hot, smokin' hot. And she has the sexiest voice...sooo hot. Hasn't anyone else seen Van Wilder? May not have been the greatest movie (some funny parts) but my god, she was simply gorgeous.

And you know her? Do you have any idea how incredibly jealous I am of you?

I don't know her! She was just filming part of an episode of Wild on Tara (or whatever it's called) in the club on the beach we were staying. Obviously we were there because a friend who works there told us she'd be there. I didn't care, my friend did. I hardly even remember her from American Pie...

tell your friend she looks very nice
and you look nice too on those pics

and this
'Oh did i mention we witnessed a guy and a girl having sex in the sea. They weren't even trying to be discreet. Water waist-level, they were going for it for a few minutes, then, probably unhappy with that position, he turned her around and went for it that way!!'

I hate to witness.. unless its a hot lesbian couple doing their stuff next to me :)

but the chances for that are like 0.000000001%

so how much does food and drinks cost in marbella?
i wanted to go to spain but my wifes hates it over there ... maybe another time.
I must say this year in Bodrum /turkey, everything was very expensiv. like they add up everyyear 20% on the prices.... grr

WHY do the gay guys get all the hotties?

Well, okay, I know the answer to that. :LOL:

I was worried that the board change had chilled you out from posting, L-B. Welcome back. . .one of these days I'll get our Iceland/Scotland/Seattle pics posted. Even if Jerry Pournelle is drooling on my wife. :LOL: Actually, he's a great guy. . .

Okay okay okay okay. Geeeeez. I just thought it was cool you got to see her at all. ;)

Anyway, we're glad to have you back. Sage is jealous, 'cause his thread isn't as popular.

Pass on Tara, LBs friend is much nicer. Tara = common skinny boob job blonde, a dollar a pop.

Got any better pics of your friend, full length ones, bikini in sun maybe...

Blitzkrieg said:
Pass on Tara, LBs friend is much nicer. Tara = common skinny boob job blonde, a dollar a pop.

Got any better pics of your friend, full length ones, bikini in sun maybe...
/signed

Can we please get more photos? Some of us havent been with their wives for close to a year. Take pity on those poor bastards. /grin

epic

Kanyamagufa said:
Okay okay okay okay. Geeeeez. I just thought it was cool you got to see her at all. ;)

Anyway, we're glad to have you back. Sage is jealous, 'cause his thread isn't as popular.

Well in his defence, his thread doesn't have cute pix!!

Besides, no more pix until i see the cash!!:LOL:

geo said:
WHY do the gay guys get all the hotties?

Well, okay, I know the answer to that. :LOL:

I was worried that the board change had chilled you out from posting, L-B. Welcome back. . .one of these days I'll get our Iceland/Scotland/Seattle pics posted. Even if Jerry Pournelle is drooling on my wife. :LOL: Actually, he's a great guy. . .
clueless++

Back