Back from Spain!

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
I'm back!! I know you missed me but i have pics!! You won't care about my pics but you will prob care about my freind. We really had a great time. Definately going back!

(The place is Puerto Banus, Marbella)

And YES we were posing on purpose!! We used to kill our boredom just playing with my dig camera, some of the pics are hilarious but i'll spare you...

Nice. Welcome back to "insert whatever country you came back to". :)
You obviously had a good time. :D

BTW I saved the pic of you onto my HD. :devilish:

_xxx_ said:
Italy is much more relaxed. And has much more beautiful people and better lovers (both genders).

All IMHO, of course :smile:

xxx gets 20 rep points with that one!!! :D

Definately, it was a great place but not without its flaws.

Food: i was expecting MUCH better. I might be Italian and spoiled, but some things were just plain bad. It's hard to find bad food in Italy, even in the cheap places, unless you're looking for it.

Money: being the place it was, it was very very expensive - our flat was just over a Luis Vuitton shop, next to a D&G shop. There must have been 3 D&G shops in about 500 meters. Plus all the biggest names, Versace, Armani and bla blah blah... At least i didn't pay for the accommodation - my friend's parents own the amazing flat we were staying in.

People: it was packed full of english people, the cricket-watching-pub-going types and tarty girls. Not good at all.

But the place was good, the sun was good, and we had lots of fun.

Less talking more pics. ;)

I keep wanting to go vacation in europe with the wife, but something always ends up crashing those plans. Spain and portugal are 2 places high on my personal list of vacation spots. I hear some of the best beaches in mainland europer are located there.

epic

It's hard to find bad food in Italy, even in the cheap places, unless you're looking for it.

That's because you're not a stupid tourist and they can't cheat on you that easily ;)

I was in a restaurant where I got about half the portion of what the italian guests got and they even tried to cash more than listed for it. Not bad food as such, but a bad restaurant...needless to say, I stood up and left.

epicstruggle said:
Less talking more pics. ;)

I keep wanting to go vacation in europe with the wife, but something always ends up crashing those plans. Spain and portugal are 2 places high on my personal list of vacation spots. I hear some of the best beaches in mainland europer are located there.

epic

Mmm i might be biased, but i'd go to Italy if i want nice beaches. Sardinia especially.
It really depends on where you go, some places in Italy (like Spain or France) are dreadful, but the good places are really on a whole other level.

This is a cute pic of her

_xxx_ said:
That's because you're not a stupid tourist and they can't cheat on you that easily ;)

I was in a restaurant where I got about half the portion of what the italian guests got and they even tried to cash more than listed for it. Not bad food as such, but a bad restaurant...needless to say, I stood up and left.

My point stands... was it bad food? :LOL:

Last one of me playing around:

sytaylor said:
and you spotted a wasted teen idol.

Not that I've been spying... o_O

Tara Reid yes!! I forgot all about her! Now THAT's trash if you ever see any. I mean really. Don't see her program but i definately won't look out for it. Though i might be on it, they were filming where we were at the time. Hold on:

london-boy said:
Tara Reid yes!! I forgot all about her! Now THAT's trash if you ever see any. I mean really. Don't see her program but i definately won't look out for it. Though i might be on it, they were filming where we were at the time. Hold on:

Crazy! But I'd hit it anyway :LOL:

(Tara, not your friend)

_xxx_ said:
Crazy! But I'd hit it anyway :LOL:

(Tara, not your friend)

Oh trust me, you'd be MUCH better off with my friend. Much prettier and less trashy. Used to go out and stuff.. u know, centuries ago when i was still doing girls. She's one of my best friends now.

london-boy said:
Oh trust me, you'd be MUCH better off with my friend. Much prettier and less trashy. Used to go out and stuff.. u know, centuries ago when i was still doing girls. She's one of my best friends now.

According to my taste, Tara is VERY hot, at least visually.

As for your friend, nothing for me (visually, again). I'm more into thin blondes and I really don't like 'em curly.

_xxx_ said:
According to my taste, Tara is VERY hot, at least visually.

As for your friend, nothing for me (visually, again). I'm more into thin blondes and I really don't like 'em curly.

I understand, you've only seen her on TV under unreal situations. I've seen her live and let me tell you, worst legs EVER.
Not trying to convince you, but well, my friend is much hotter ;) Then again, i'm gay. I can only speak for "what looks good", not "what a straight guy would want to f**k". :devilish:

_xxx_ said:
"worst legs ever"?

:cry:

Legs are VERY important. Such a pity...

My granma has better legs.
Really, horrible legs, huge thighs and thin thin thin carves. Just horrible. I should have taken a pic.

Back