Assassin's Creed - New Interview

I would reallly really like a multiplayer with Assassins Creed, i think there is a lot of interesting options.

And im dying for a multiplayer sword fighting game, most fun i've had online ever, (except for MMO's) is with the Jedi Knight: Academy (can't remember the exact name).

Two Conan games coming soon! :smile:

Wow that's my top three as well. Nice

Ha ! There is one game that rises above those 3 for my family: Wii Sports.

Ok... I'm kidding.

I think multiplayer AC should be an assassination game rather than a duel game. Each player gets to take out another player in a city within time limit. The look of these players would be like any other NPC (You get to choose and change outfit as the game progresses).

Ha ! There is one game that rises above those 3 for my family: Wii Sports.

Ok... I'm kidding.

I think multiplayer AC should be an assassination game rather than a duel game. Each player gets to take out another player in a city within time limit. The look of these players would be like any other NPC (You get to choose and change outfit as the game progresses).

Thats a BRILLIANT idea

Kinda like SC multi then?

Not to sure about that (because it ends up with "everybody" wanting to play assassins and nobody want to play guards or whatever) great in concept tho.

Still want some dueling and death match and what not along with it =)

Kinda like SC multi then?

Not to sure about that (because it ends up with "everybody" wanting to play assassins and nobody want to play guards or whatever) great in concept tho.

Still want some dueling and death match and what not along with it =)

Every assassin is also a target (i.e., They would have to fend for themselves)... but we should probably go back to the topic now. :)

There's a game called Assasin that college students play in their dorm. They are given a slip of paper with their target and guns with suction cup arrows. They can only kill their target and nobody else.

After you get your target, you get another name of the survivors and so on.

So maybe in an online AC with 16-players, you are only going after 1 of the other 15 targets within a specific time limit.

And it would be interesting if you had a big environment you had to explore to find your target or hide out. In a medieval city, you can have hidden rooms and then maze like narrow streets with one way out -- anyone who's been to the Gothic quarters of places like Barcelona will know the feeling. There will be arcades and antechambers inside gates and so forth -- you figure with Ubisoft, they should get these kinds of architectural details right.

You could stalk your quarry, because the only weapon or means you've found would have to be at close range. But you might have to remain in stealth mode, not just to hide from your target but because you're also the target of someone else.

Or maybe you find a crossbow and you can snipe your opponent in an open square (and get extra points for difficulty) but the down side is, you reveal your position to do it in the open.

One thing though, you see in the promotional media for this game, the assasin climbing on top of these buildings, being very acrobatic and such. It gives all these panoramic views over the medieval city, with unobstructed views over monumental architecture -- big domes of cathedrals and so forth.

But really, to capture the feeling of medieval life, you have to have a mouse in a maze view, instead of a bird's eye view, of the claustrophobic, close-quartered (hence the reason Europe was hit by so many plagues) medieval city.

Thank god someone understood the concept :)
That's exactly it ! Good to know someone has already created something similar.

The NPCs will add to the confusion/distraction, plus richer control (e.g., play dead in the middle of a fight) may up the challenges. In any case, I hope to see more of other cities in Assassin's Creed.

Yes wco81!!
In France we name it "Killer", and it's really funny to play this in a town!!
But for killed our objective we have allowed with more posibilities… example flour's bag for grenade…
And the fact to don't know who are in the "killer" game (you only have the name of your victime, don't necessary know is visage when you starting the game, and principal don't know the number of "killers") is a important part of the ambiance of this game, you become a little paranoïac.

I just watched some of the videos, the game looks cool, like a fun version of SC5.

Is Jade just a pretty face for PR or does she really run the show? Wow :oops:

Back