asking for ignore function again....

To be honest I don't know whether such a feature is possible or not on the current forum implementation; regardless of this, may I ask what or who is upsetting you enough to request this? Having had a brief look at your recent post history, I take it the problems stem from the RPSC board?

Why don't you just... like... ingore the guy in question? Just a suggestion... Unless it's me, in which case you wouldn't be reading this so now i'm actually talking to myself...

london-boy said:
Why don't you just... like... ingore the guy in question? Just a suggestion... Unless it's me, in which case you wouldn't be reading this so now i'm actually talking to myself...

its not you... how could anyone ignore you ;)
its simply that i _DO_ ignore stupidity, but this time it went over the line.

silence said:
london-boy said:
I try...

And I'm with the 'just ignore them' posse now. I don't need a computer to assist me in snubbing someone!

Shifty Geezer said:
silence said:
london-boy said:
I try...

And I'm with the 'just ignore them' posse now. I don't need a computer to assist me in snubbing someone!
OI!!! :devilish:

Silence, i think i know what thread you're talking about and i'm not sure what got into him but it was really out of line.

london-boy said:
Silence, i think i know what thread you're talking about and i'm not sure what got into him but it was really out of line.

Grr, I hate when someone has some insider-information. Every post like that should include hyperlink to that particular message (With a title: "If you don't know what we're are talking about, click here").

:)

Miksu said:
london-boy said:

Grr, I hate when someone has some insider-information. Every post like that should include hyperlink to that particular message (With a title: "If you don't know what we're are talking about, click here").

:)

Nothing insider. It's the IMO thread on the political forum.

There are actively developed MODs for phpBB2 that implement ignore functionality for posts and private messages, should they be needed.

Back