Arcity: draft - Game/Movie/Book designer

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
Hi all,

I just came across Arcity: Draft from Nevigo on Steam, and from what I've seen so far, it seems like a really good flow modeller. The kicker is that I've been looking for something like this not so much as a tool for designing a game (though it seems great for that) as for modelling complicated software flows at work (business).

Steam link:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/230780/

99 euro for the SE version, and you're only asked to upgrade for another 99 euro if you release a product using this.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of software, or know of something even better? Any experience to share?

If this does what I think it does and what I've seen so far, it seems extremely powerful. You can test all sorts of conditions, sub-model parts of a larger whole, etc.

Flow_FlowFragment_PinCondition.jpg

I saw this on Steam and was really intrigued, however from a pen n' paper RPG point of view. I like creating really good plot flow and multi-layered conspiracies and can sometimes lose grasp on the many aspects over time. This and another kickstarter called Realm Works really took my eye, in case that one is even more appropriate for your needs.

It seems to be almost perfect for something like a pen 'n paper RPG I'd say, yeah. Still learning, but having the video tutorials on in the background, I've already managed to create some custom feature templates with entities using them (defining an E-mail message, with some special properties that are work related), a first map, etc. So far, pretty good.

Back