Anyone have Lasik or something like it ?

I had two diffrent operations. On my right eye I had a flap made. Then they did the lasik on that eye. No biggy it just feels really wierd cause they put an eye lid spacer on it keeping your eye open.

The left eye they didn't make a flap. They used the laser but then had to shoot my eye with cold water. Which is what really sucked. It gave me a brain freeze.

Weird, they did Lasik on one eye and PRK on the other? The eye that had PRK will take quite a bit longer to stabilize and heal.

Regards,
SB

Yea they had to because on one eye I have scaring and they felt PRK was the best way to do it to insure proper healing.

I'm find. Went for a check up and everything is going according to plan. They said the vision in my left eye will get worse and better through out the weekend an on tuesday it should be fine. I'm already seeing better than I did with my contacts on. So i'm very happy . I actually feel great. Yesterday I slept all day after surgery. But nothing hurt except really bright light.

If any of you guys have bad vision then get this done asap. Its the greatest thing ever. I woke up and I could see my alarm clock which is about 2 feet from where I sleep. I couldn't see it without putting glasses on . Then I could see clear across the room to see my cable box clock and I could see it as clear as day. Its so amazing.

Back