Any good online references for NURBS?

Oats

Newcomer
Need to get familiar with those pretty quickly. Only have a few pages in the text books I own, need abit more :) Anything online? Also, just me or are these things a bit confusing, hard to grasp at first?

True, google does have alot of good stuff. The problem with google is finding the good stuff amongst the pile of crap ;) I looked with google, most of the stuff is implementations and whatnots. What I am looking for is some "math textbook like" material.

I don't believe he is looking for how to use NURBS, but rather how to create them.

Yes, could have been a bit more explicit :) Thx for the links both. There was a nice paper in the first link; couldn't really see how to use base splines to represent specific curves, cleared that up rather nicely. Can you guys recommend a book? I don't want something to extensive, but I want the math to be solid. This book seems nice, but the math seem a bit "light". As anyone read it?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/159200007X/ref=ase_robertmcneelasso/104-5065150-0798351

Back