An apology to natoma

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
I recently stated in the janet jackson thread:
epicstruggle said:
Natoma said:
Give it up John. Vince probably still thinks we'll find WMD in Iraq. He's like Dick Cheney.
Natoma, again with the lies. ;) Cant seem to find a post where you actually have your facts straight. There were wmds found in iraq. I believe it was the british who found them. before you start screaming and raving that they didnt. the wmds found where chemical weapons and the shells to be used for firing them. They were buried, and estimated to be from the original gulf war and/or earlier. Not a big find or usable as the shells had rusted, but none the less they were wmds. ;)

later,
epic
I was mistaken as it turns out the shells and the chemicals in them turned out not to be wmds at all. I did not hear of the follow up story that showed the negative test results. I only saw the original story showing the found shells and the initial conclusion. I guess i shot myself in the foot. (not the first time) ;)

Anyways, I apologise to natoma for my strong words. Had I just searched for the story I would have most likely found the follow up stories. Anyways, hope you can forgive me.

later,
epic

Natoma said:
Apology accepted. Thank you. :)

p.s.: It was legion who pointed this out to me. I didn't see it before.
No prob, I think we sometimes go alittle over board defending our positions. Sorry if at any time i went over the edge.

later,
epic

I've found myself retracting my own statements, and I continue to do so when presented with evidence of that. As long as it's corrected, no biggie. I consider this a closed matter. :)

Awwww...
lieb18.gif

Back