American education at it's best.

The teacher obviously has something personal against the kid, some of those corrections were out of order. Can't see what's wrong with the paper, the guy could be Editor in Chief at the Inquirer. Or the Sun. Or the Daily Star. Or any British paper.

london-boy said:
The teacher obviously has something personal against the kid, some of those corrections were out of order. Can't see what's wrong with the paper, the guy could be Editor in Chief at the Inquirer. Or the Sun. Or the Daily Star. Or any British paper.

LOL @ INQ :LOL:

Funniest thing is, i'm not even joking... That paper is a much better read than anything coming out of those so-called "newspapaers". :devilish:

london-boy said:
Funniest thing is, i'm not even joking... That paper is a much better read than anything coming out of those so-called "newspapaers". :devilish:

true, seen these king "journalism" popping around....i guess thats one of the legacies that come with being modern, free and democratic society. ;)

cant wait to read Iraqui version of L'INQ. (can you imagine that) :LOL:

anyway.... YUCK....

but iraqui version of INQ should be fun.... imagine headlines -> "RIVA TNT SPOTTED IN BAGHDAD!!!!!!EXCLUSIVE!!!!!"

silence said:
anyway.... YUCK....

but iraqui version of INQ should be fun.... imagine headlines -> "WMD SPOTTED IN BAGHDAD!!!!!!EXCLUSIVE!!!!!"

Fixed! :LOL:

What does a unicorn have in common with Iraq's WMD?
Both of them don't exist. :LOL:

I've seen that thing do the rounds before on teh intarweb. It looks pretty fake to me, especially considering the teacher misspelled (at least) once in there too. :D

Guden Oden said:
I've seen that thing do the rounds before on teh intarweb. It looks pretty fake to me, especially considering the teacher misspelled (at least) once in there too. :D

Always have to spoil the fun don't u... :LOL:

Besides, just look at the "teacher's" handwriting, that alone would explain how fake the thing is, before you even get to the spelling mistakes.

Back