AMD's FSR 3 upscaling and frame interpolation *spawn

Looks near indistinguishable from native 4K, aside from some ghosting which DLSS3 has as well.
Really exited for the AMD AI solution as it should improve it even further

Look at 1minute and 24 seconds, the frame time variation is a night and day difference between FSR and DLSS, with DLSS being massively superior.

But what these comparisons don't show is the better looking ray tracing you'll have in DLSS vs FSR in CP2077.

So DLSS offers much better frame time and better quality graphics.

Look at 1minute and 24 seconds, the frame time variation is a night and day difference between FSR and DLSS, with DLSS being massively superior.

But what these comparisons don't show is the better looking ray tracing you'll have in DLSS vs FSR in CP2077.

So DLSS offers much better frame time and better quality graphics.
Can you upload a screenshot from the video indicating “DLSS being massively superior.” ?

Ignoring that DLSS+RR is absolutely a win over standard FSR:FG, frametime distribution absolutely matters. For those among us who aren't old enough to remember the SLI / Crossfire days when FPS would OMG DOUBLE with the new card, we also had to live through frametime cadence of something like 4msec -> 29msec -> 4msec -> 29msec and, despite the great looking FRAPS number, the game felt like a juddery mess. There was a great revival of this topic very recently on this forum somewhere, and if I find it I'll cross-link it.

Suffice it to say, regular frametime distribution is almost important as the raw framerate when considering human perception of smoothness.

And don't try to get it twisted, FSR:FG is something I absolutely use on my 1070MQ laptop -- even with Cyberpunk 2077. I didn't have a chance to test the native implementation over this weekend, but I've been using the DLSS:FG->FSR:FG wrapper on that game for what feels like a year now and it's amazing what FSR:FG can do for an old, tired GPU.

Well, that sucks. The wrapper worked fine last I checked about a month ago. I still wanna try it out, just to see. What's b0rked about it?

SLI didn't really suffer with frame time variance, it was Crossfire that felt like ass.

It was ultimately down to the Crossfire connection not having the required bandwidth for games at the time, this is why AMD moved Crossfire communication over the PCIEX slot with the R9 200 series and saw a huge reduction in frame time variance.

I do miss SLI and Crossfire, it's also likely something that would massively benefit modern UE5 games and ray tracing.

Imagine CP2077 OD mode with Quad SLI RTX 4090's 🤤

Back