Alcohol is bad, ok?

alcohol is not bad. TOO MUCH alcohol CAN be bad. just like everything else.

dunno what possesses someone to undertake such a 'mission' after imbibing. i use it primarily to relax, not to 'fuel' my projects.

occasionally, i have a few while playing pc games. it's actually interesting to watch your skills and your decision processes and memory and whatnot go down the tubes as you play....only cartoon wolves won't leave a mark for the next day!

This is more sad than funny I guess. Or is it? :LOL:
Sad? I thought it was hilarious! Just listen to the camera guy giggling at those two fools monkeying around with that tree root...

I also find it immensely funny youtube categorizes this video under "people", when in reality it obviously belongs under "dumb, semi-hairless idiot apes". :LOL:

Thanks for the linkie, hahaha!

My question is what exactly did they plan to do with the tree root once they got it on the bicycle and to wherever they wanted it to go? :-|

My uncle collected also tree roots, he had hundreds of tree roots lying in his back yard. He considered a day wasted as he had not collected one. He also used to drink a lot. I remember him walking around with bottles (!) of cheap wine 5 minutes after waking up.

Back