A Sony controller patent: Wireless PS3 Glove controller?

london-boy said:
Minority Report was a much better movie than Johnny Mnemonic was. And this is from someone who is romantically involved with Keanu Reeves.

Right. In your dreams, pal! ;)
Besides, Keanu's friggin OLD man! :LOL:

Now, are we done discussing the actual topic of the thread or what? Hehe!

It's ok LB, there's no way to convert the unbelivers.
Btw, Jessica wants to know if you and Keanu are still up for that trip to St.Moritz this winter. :p

cthellis42 said:
Probably be "shticky" regardless. And amusing device for a few games and maybe some UI controlling if they want to be cute... Unless Konami gets ahold of it and makes nine "PianoMania" titles, at which point it'll have at least ten games to work with. ;)

I'm expecting a hybrid of DDR and a fighting game. Ex, specific foot moves tied together with specific hand moves = combos in the game.

jvd said:
looks like two power gloves !!! anyone remember playing mario bros with the power glove and how it premeared in the wizard

That glove was huge! :oops:

rotating.gif

nes_pg.jpg

movies2.jpg

:LOL:

A video of the Nintendo powerglove commercial from the 80's: link.. :LOL:

Don't link directly to images on other servers; that's bandwidth theft, and is naturally considered very uncool by site owners.

Guden Oden said:
Don't link directly to images on other servers; that's bandwidth theft, and is naturally considered very uncool by site owners.

Ahhh...I see...I'll do some editing...Thanks for tip. ;)

EDIT: Just checked other images posted on these forums and they all seem to be direct links .:?: :?

Back