360 not loading textures.

Papado

Newcomer
Hello everyone. First of all, this is my first ever post here, so I would just like to say:
How are you all and it's good to be here.

Second, I'll get straight to the point. I have noticed recently that, because of less than ideal ventilation conditions for my 360, the console seems to now have trouble loading textures. It's nothing major (which is why I suspect that I'm just being paranoid), but it just seems like in certain instances objects like wooden planks in GoW won't load to their final texture level.

Is this at all possible? Has there been any documented case of this, or am I just (not) seeing things?

Thanks!

I think it's the texture streaming and nothing to do with your unit. I believe RB6:V has this issue too.

Hello everyone. First of all, this is my first ever post here, so I would just like to say:

Second, I'll get straight to the point. I have noticed recently that, because of less than ideal ventilation conditions for my 360, the console seems to now have trouble loading textures. It's nothing major (which is why I suspect that I'm just being paranoid), but it just seems like in certain instances objects like wooden planks in GoW won't load to their final texture level.

Is this at all possible? Has there been any documented case of this, or am I just (not) seeing things?

Thanks!

I think there was some delayed texture loading in GoW if I remember it right. Otherwise it might be a scratched disc. I don't believe it is the heat as overheating would produce artifacts such as miscolored textures, strange lines across the dispaly and more. :???:

Thanks!

Streaming thing...

Back