360 Chatpad priced

are wireless keyboards supported?
I don't know if there are any wireless custom RF-tech keyboards that emulate a USB keyboard without the need for drivers. I guess there should be because how else would you access the BIOS with such a keyboard?

Not giving any guarantees though!

the 360 isn't bluetooth compatible as oyu probably know but I hear PS3 (and maybe Wii too?) handle BT keyboards no problems.
Peacel.

is this the only access to wireless keypad? are wireless keyboards supported?

I don't know if there are any wireless custom RF-tech keyboards that emulate a USB keyboard without the need for drivers. I guess there should be because how else would you access the BIOS with such a keyboard?

Not giving any guarantees though!

the 360 isn't bluetooth compatible as oyu probably know but I hear PS3 (and maybe Wii too?) handle BT keyboards no problems.
Peacel.

On the 360, any wireless keyboard will work, whether it be RF or BT, just as long as it has a USB receiver. I assume the 360 simply uses a standard USB keyboard driver. On the PS3 the exact same thing can be done, but you also have the option to sync a BT keyboard directly with the PS3's built BT transceiver, eliminating the need for a dongle. The diNovo Edge works particularly well for me, as it has a sudo-mouse-pad built-in that helps when surfing the web.

Back