$130 gets you a DS Lite coming June 11.

Oz/NZ even gets it before you, now it's just us suckers in Euro still waiting... :( I'm REALLY looking forward to this thing, I've been in love with the DS Lite ever since I first saw it. It's so purty! :) And, the better stylus, better screens, better button layout etc just makes it even more attractive.

All the new cool games coming out aren't exactly making things worse either I might add.

Hehe yeah the funny thing is I want to try out the Opera browser more than any of the games! Of course I wll be getting lots of games too to add to my collection of DS and GBA games. I also want to try out the tv tuner accessory.

Guden Oden said:
Oz/NZ even gets it before you, now it's just us suckers in Euro still waiting... :( I'm REALLY looking forward to this thing, I've been in love with the DS Lite ever since I first saw it. It's so purty! :) And, the better stylus, better screens, better button layout etc just makes it even more attractive.

I just think it just hasn't been announced yet. I can't believe it is launching in Oceania before Europe. It just doesn't seem right. But if so, great for the Aussies usually they get screwed even more often than us Euros.

For what it's worth, the Euro cover for Brain Training (launching at the end of June, IIRC) features a DS Lite... That may or may not mean something. Also, some French stores have already some DS Lite accessories listed for June.

I sure hope it's no later than june... I got mine pre-booked anyway so as soon as it arrives I got one secured. :)

Will be my second system, I bought a GBA SP in NES edition, but that one has been hiding away in its Nintendo carrying case almost ever since I got it. Don't want it scratched...

Back