[360] Splinter Cell: Conviction

What's with the stupid black and white effect : /

The black n white filter comes in when u r hidden in the shadows. It is supposed to provide a cinematic quality and show you important stuff(read scripted events u can trigger) in color, like a chandelier you can shoot to make it fall on a conveniently positioned guard below it :rolleyes: ! Thats what they had told us when they demoed the game.
I think it doesn't look good, as most of the times I will be in the shadows, and I don't want to play a B&W game.

yea, I don't see the point of having it in a game where you spend most of the time in Shadows.
I dont need some color filter to tell me I am hidden in shadows nor do I need a Ghost of my character to tell me what is my last seen position. Old Splinter Cell games did fine with a visibility meter & didn't needed any Ghost either.

New huge preview and a lot of new shoots.Seems like they are pretty excited about it...
Pics look pretty amazing to me.They said its 360,but either they are either resized,or they use 16xAA on them,they are definitely to crisp.

Wondering now that game is exclusive to 360,will they use at least 2xAA,maybe they could pull of 4xAA(considering they are more familiar with 360 and EDRAm),with that I am almost certain this game would make my eyes simile :)

Demo this Thursday

CVG

Xbox 360 owners will get a chance to try their hand at Sam Fisher's latest outing in the Splinter Cell: Conviction demo out on March 18th.

The demo will see players make their way through a brutal interrogation scene and jump to a later level in order to experience the story and gameplay without ruining any surprises.

New footage?

new to me. Very nice footage its been a while since i played SC and it always been a good ride for me so i think i will get this one .

Congrats on 10k Al!

Looking forward to this demo. Also forgot that the Perfect Dark remake came out yesterday. Need to try that also.

lol didn't notice.

I'll have to look at the demo tonight. I woke up in the middle of the night wondering if I should go downstairs to d/l it, but then I fell asleep again. :p

Seems alright. Can't drag bodies around anymore. Been a long time since I played the last few, so I can't remember what else is missing.

Back