What does it mean when...

LunchBox

Regular
What does it mean when an ex-gf sends a mix cd of all the songs we were listening to while we were going out. I broke it off with her for a while now... like 4 months...

Last edited by a moderator:
LunchBox said:
What does it mean when an ex-gf sends a mix cd of all the songs we were listening to while we were going out. I broke it off with her for a while now... like 4 months...

trouble :LOL:

hupfinsgack said:
Yup.
yep.gif

It means she thinks you two are soul mates...

... or she is just hard up. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Either she wants you back or she wants to tell you you're an a**hole.

But however, that "trouble" bit was a good answer :LOL:

Basic said:

Well, yes and no. It could be an offensive "you sucker, you should think of all the good times we had which will never come back, so go f**k you" or "you're an a-hole because you left me, you should try to get me back". I don't know which one it is, but there are hardly any other options.

I would say that's an "I want you back" gesture if ever I saw one. Most likely designed to make you sit and listen to it, feel sad, lonely and sorry for yourself, then get drunk and call her up in the middle of the night to slur about how much you love her and miss her.

Hanners said:
I would say that's an "I want you back" gesture if ever I saw one. Most likely designed to make you sit and listen to it, feel sad, lonely and sorry for yourself, then get drunk and call her up in the middle of the night to slur about how much you love her and miss her.

Which would be exactly the worst thing to do :)

Assumiong you'd want her back, let her come to you. Just give her a sign that you got it, ask her what it's about and than let her do the rest.

Sell the CD and buy a new keyboard and mouse.
I reccomend the G15 keyboard and G5 laser mouse both of which are from Logitech,

Uhm...

When did guys start caring about what girls really mean when they do weird things?

And, most importantly, when was the last time a guy actually understood what a girl really means when she does something weird?

london-boy said:
Uhm...

When did guys start caring about what girls really mean when they do weird things?

And, most importantly, when was the last time a guy actually understood what a girl really means when she does something weird?

It's not possible for a simple reason: girls never know what they really want, they just have some "scope of possibilities" ping-ponging in their mind. Depending on circumstances, they'll eventually make a (temporary?) choice.

No joke here, it's the truth according to many psychological studies.

EDIT:
Cartoon Corpse said:
who knows. it's a sure bet she'll change up her story to suit the situation though.

Very true. First the emotionally driven decision, than the story will be adapted to that afterwards.

_xxx_ said:
It's not possible for a simple reason: girls never know what they really want, they just have some "scope of possibilities" ping-ponging in their mind. Depending on circumstances, they'll eventually make a (temporary?) choice.

No joke here, it's the truth according to many psychological studies.

Oh you don't have to convince me. Believe it or not i know a lot about girls... a lot more than most straight guys actually, for obvious reasons (= girls confiding more to and hang around with gay guys and stuff)

london-boy said:
Uhm...

Near the beginning of 1994.

london-boy said:

Whaddya mean last time?!! When the hell was the first time?? :???:

Back